Author Topic: Newbie Question  (Read 6231 times)

Offline dissonance

Newbie Question
« on: 2017-08-09 20:17:34 »
So I just discovered this thing of pulling the foreskin back to cause keratinizing and desensitizing the inner foreskin, and glans. What is the reason you guys want to do this? What are the benefits?

Most people I know who are circumsized say they feel robbed because they are less sensitive and feel less pleasure than uncut people, because they have so many specialized erogenous nerves cut away such as the ridged band, much of the frenulum, and lots of inner mucosa foreskin. Just curious what is the benefit of what you guys are doing?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I just discovered this stuff.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Newbie Question
« Reply #1 on: 2017-08-09 20:59:57 »
Nah, it's not a dumb question.

The way I see it, everyone is "wired" differently. I'm uncut, but my dick is not nearly as sensitive as some cut guys I know. I think keratinization has something to do with loss of sensitivity, but I don't think it's the whole story.

For some uncut guys, the default sensitivity is too much, so reducing that is beneficial. Some guys have persistent balanitis that has been solved by skinning back.

I like doing it for aesthetic reasons, and cause I like the texture of my glans and inner foreskin when they're dry and keratinized.

It's not necessarily for everyone though.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-08-20 17:17:55 »
So I just discovered this thing of pulling the foreskin back to cause keratinizing and desensitizing the inner foreskin, and glans. What is the reason you guys want to do this? What are the benefits?

Most people I know who are circumsized say they feel robbed because they are less sensitive and feel less pleasure than uncut people, because they have so many specialized erogenous nerves cut away such as the ridged band, much of the frenulum, and lots of inner mucosa foreskin. Just curious what is the benefit of what you guys are doing?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I just discovered this stuff.

The idea is to desensitise the head to make it less sensitive, i love cut guys who moan, as they think they are missing something when they are not. When you have skinned back for a while, you may wonder, you still cum without issues. some like the look without being cut as well. I have done it for so long my head and skin has no feeling, but i can still push the skin forward
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-08-21 05:22:27 »
The idea is to desensitise the head to make it less sensitive, i love cut guys who moan, as they think they are missing something when they are not. When you have skinned back for a while, you may wonder, you still cum without issues. some like the look without being cut as well. I have done it for so long my head and skin has no feeling, but i can still push the skin forward

Well I still have plenty of feeling in my foreskin and head and I'd certainly miss it if I lost it.

Think of your hands, if you use them to work out in cold, the skin gets thick and tougher, but you still have all the nerves, you can still feel things in your hand.
 Now imagine someone who has an amputated hand. They can touch and feel things with their stump, but it won't feel to them like it did before, feeling things with their finger tips, because all those nerve endings have gone. The same is true for a circumcised guy, they have feeling in the scar where the cut nerves now end, but they have none of the most sensitive nerve endings located in the ridged band so they can't feel the same kind of fingertip like touch.

It must be especially bad for guys that have all the inner foreskin removed and just have outer foreskin attached just under the head. It must be like us using the spoon method of retracting, but never being able to reverse it and expose the inner foreskin again.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-08-28 13:53:13 »
Hello there dissonance!

I don't know i started to go pulled back because of many reasons. And i admit at the begining i thought it was weird for doing. However i found out that many of us do it and i have a feeling that a great number of uncircumcised men do it. When i discussed it with a urinologist i was impressed that it seemed logical to hear what i do. I even did bacterial tests and i was all ok.

First is that i am cleaner in this way.
Second the iches are less.
Third i don't know but i feel more comfortable this way and i am a person who goes as i feel.
Fourth i need to take care of my penis much less than i use to do it when i am not pulled back.

I tried to stop going pulled back once or 3 times in my lifetime until now but i noticed i like much more the feeling of being pulled back.

I admit that i never asked any girl opinion and that it may seem weird to some of them but i go unreactive. I never take them seriously and i leave them be, i don't even ask them.