Author Topic: One year of permanent retraction. The experience  (Read 26374 times)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
One year of permanent retraction. The experience
« on: 2017-05-10 09:18:02 »
Hi guys it's me again :)
I have a short story about my experience during the past year.

Before I get to the point where I could stay retracted all the time I was trying many times​ for couple of months but always quit after couple of days or weeks due to discomfort.
Then reading around the internet and mosty this forum seeing many other guys do it I got determined to really go for it no matter how hard it will be.

So one year ago today was​ the first day of my journey...
As much as I remember my record till then was about two weeks so they passed quick.. the following weeks were a bit harder because my glans was still sensitive.. like that till I reached month and a half..then it got much better.

In the first 4 months I was using mostly the spoon method (actually my version of it using my fingers only) which kept the inner foreskin moist. I didn't really liked that because touching it wasn't that pleasurable because it was sensitive and sticky like my glans used to be in the beginning.

Then for about one month I was using the reverse coin method (placing the coin at the frenulum) which stretched it nicely and helped drying the inner foreskin.

Since about my 6th month the skin started to stay behind the glans by itself when I simply pull it back. The best goal!
It all started to feel super natural at this point.
I guess it took two more months before I stopped feeling any new differences​ in the sensitivity.

The glans and the inner foreskin are fully dry and keratinized..my frenulum and inner foreskin are stretched nicely.
Now I switch between most of the methods..loving taped back/ cock ring behind the glans/ simply pulled back or spoon method (when it works) the most!

All that feels amazing! The sensitivity definitely changes a lot for this 12 months but in a better way!

I love to masturbate and ever since I remember myself I jerk off every day but before I used only one simple​ way.. sliding the foreskin up and down over the glans...
When I achieved the permanent retraction is like I got a completely new super amazing dick...
Being able to pull the skin back that far to the point where there is not even a small bump of skin and massaging all the glans and inner foreskin fully dry of full of lube feels that good I can't even explain it!!
Sex is fantastic because the skin stays back most of the time.. feels awesome not only when I push in but when I pull out...

By the end even though the first months were a bit hard after I got to the 6th one it worth it all!
I still feel the glans rubbing in my pants but I'm so used to it that if my foreskin rolls forword feels a bit weird but not bad in any means :)

I was planning earlier if I achieve one year to try to go for a covered period like a week or so to see how it goes and feels..and if any smegma will appear again..will see when I'm going to do it.. not that I'm planning to ever go for permanently covered :)

By the way I am working on stretching my skin and frenulum back more trying to achieve auto retraction when I get hard..

That's pretty much most of it..not that short story but I wanted to share experience :)

Thanks!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: One year of permanent retraction. The experience
« Reply #1 on: 2017-05-10 17:26:47 »
What a great story :D you're so lucky that you've become able to keep it back unassisted!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-05-11 06:17:59 »
Hi. Well we all have to start somewhere and congrats on your first full year. you should be well used to it being that way by now, and learning to play with it all over again was real fun for me.
Good luck and keep it back for me. Well done.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-05-12 07:53:24 »
Congratulations Bobenc0. Good for you! Glad to hear that you have had good success and you're enjoying the process. :D

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-05-29 11:19:57 »
Like the other guys say great story. Some that differed from me

1. My skin is so dry that even if it goes over the head, even for a  week, it will be dry, the skin is totally dry
2. My skin some times stays back without assistance
3. I only have feeling at the frelum side of my dick,the head etc has no feeling whats so ever
4. Masturbation is the same for me
5.  How does your head look, mine is dry and looks so dry is yours.

again thanks for the story, similar to most, although o have done it for longer
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Theladiesman

« Reply #5 on: 2017-06-23 17:26:37 »
Thanks for this highly motivating story, for me its the second week of foreskin retraction, discomfor have stopped.

Offline simon.snorkle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-06-23 18:30:37 »
Congrats!
Well Done!

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-07-10 07:38:20 »
Thanks guys!
If I have not find this site I would probably never start doing it or I would quit because of not knowing how the process goes over the time.
Now I'm so glad I started doing it permanently and it still gets better and better! Glans and skin are dry and amazing to touch and play.
I am still hoping I will achieve auto retraction when I get hard one day.
The time will say!
I love it !

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-07-10 08:08:57 »
Hey awesome to hear, i have the same problem that due to discomfort i keep stop rectracting, i would love to be able to go for longer then a couple of days. I wonder how your skin/head looks like now after one year!?

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-07-10 14:16:39 »
Good on you, time is what it takes as you know. good luck and it look's great.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #10 on: 2017-07-10 15:16:46 »
Thanks guys!
If I have not find this site I would probably never start doing it or I would quit because of not knowing how the process goes over the time.
Now I'm so glad I started doing it permanently and it still gets better and better! Glans and skin are dry and amazing to touch and play.
I am still hoping I will achieve auto retraction when I get hard one day.
The time will say!
I admire how persistent you are in pursuing your goal. That's very inspiring.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-07-12 07:09:58 »
Here is how it looks..in the morning :)
I love it !

Offline marksrobins

« Reply #12 on: 2017-07-16 18:26:16 »
You can also look up "frenulum tieing".

I had tied mine a year ago, it got cut, and now i have little annoyance due to frenum.
It feels awesome 8) not to have one and helps the pulling back much easier.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-08-28 23:42:51 »
i really like your results bobec0!  :) So may i ask you don't need any method and your foreskin stays there like that? It doesn't pull over?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-08-30 07:22:44 »
It stays just like that all day and night 24/7 without any device or method.
Well of course sometimes it rolls over the glans when I am sitting or doing something but very rarely already..once a day maybe or even once for 2-3 days :)
And even if it stays like that I still like to use some methods from time to time :)

About the frenulum tying.. I am good for now and I like to have it this way as it gives me pleasure :)

I'm open minded so you can ask anything!
I love it !