Author Topic: Two tone penis  (Read 10094 times)

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
Two tone penis
« on: 2017-04-14 17:08:30 »
Hello guys, this is a question that bugs me for a while.
And started bugging me after I got cut, but it's also the same for retractors (used to be one).
Since we don't have exposed glans from birth, most of our penises are two tones, sometimes the shaft is darker, and the glans is still pink or other lighter color.
Is there any medication to even the tone of the shaft and glans or is it only genetics.
Has anyone else had these thoughts?

Offline jackn

• NSFW Access
Re: Two tone penis
« Reply #1 on: 2017-04-14 18:58:52 »
I guess it depends on the person or when or how the circumcision was performed. My glands and inner foreskin are a darker red when the skin is pulled back while the shaft is more white even after I keep the glands uncovered for days. When  I stayed overnight at my best friends house when I was around 15, we decided to compare our penises because he had never seen an uncircumcised one. I was nervous at first, but we pulled our pants and underwear down at the same time. He was tightly circumcised even when flaccid. What was left over of his inner foreskin was the same color as his shaft. At that time, I pulled my foreskin back to show him that I could look like his but my glands were dark purple and inner skin was very red. He mentioned that mine looked kind of weird because it was not not like his. I was kind of amazed he could full on touch the head were as i couldnt brcause it was till sensitive.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-04-14 19:34:28 »
I don't really know what to recommend here. I know that there are skin bleaching products out there for people who have overpigmentation issues, but I have no experience with these, and can't say if they would be good, or safe, to use for this purpose. Personally, I kinda like the color contrast, but that's just me. :)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-04-15 11:15:24 »
Have no idea to be honest. Before I started retracting my glans was more purple and the inner foreskin was more red.
Couple months after they both became pinky and when I pull the skin all the way back it looks like a cut one without any circ. Scar and if I keep it like that for couple of minutes the inner skin gets a bit darker and more similar to the outer skin. I have never seen a cut dick in my real life but from what I saw in Internet it really depends from Pearson to Pearson but the darker the body color is the pinkier the glans and the inner skin are. But there are many cut/retracted guys that have almost the same color of inner and outer skin.
Not really sure what I can recommend that may help you even the colours.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-04-15 22:04:04 »
I've always wanted nice and even colors, before I started retracting full time, my glans was kinda red-pinkish... after time it got pink,
now it's very light pink, but I still want to achieve normal skin color.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2017-04-16 22:23:40 »
I think it's time and genetics.

Time will even out the color, but eventually it reaches a limit. Even guys who were cut at birth, there's a range of colors - everything from perfectly even to a striking difference.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-04-21 18:54:09 »
You might be surprised how many people like, or even love, the look of a two-tone penis...

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-04-22 16:21:53 »
You might be surprised how many people like, or even love, the look of a two-tone penis...

Exactly. When I get the cut, I hope I'll be noticeably two-tone.
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2017-04-22 16:29:45 »
Exactly. When I get the cut, I hope I'll be noticeably two-tone.

Whaaaat :o

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
« Reply #9 on: 2017-04-22 17:08:51 »
Mine has been pulled back almost permanently for over a year and has gotten a paler pink, but if I were to cover it for a couple of days, it would return to a polished bright pink.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-04-29 16:49:24 »
Mine has been pulled back almost permanently for over a year and has gotten a paler pink, but if I were to cover it for a couple of days, it would return to a polished bright pink.

Mine does not  change, its a very pale pink, with red, even when i pull the skin back, it may be that i have done this for some time, i am not sure
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Unicorn80

« Reply #11 on: 2017-05-05 13:34:42 »
When a circumcision is performed dissimilar tissue is connected at the circumcision scar, so it is common for the skin on one side of the scar to be different in colour from the skin on the other side of the scar, which actually is mucosa, not skin.

There is a picture illustrating this effect in the Wikipedia article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_scar

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-05-29 12:46:56 »
I've always wanted nice and even colors, before I started retracting full time, my glans was kinda red-pinkish... after time it got pink,
now it's very light pink, but I still want to achieve normal skin color.

Mine is like that
Love skining back and letting my head show