Author Topic: Question about permanently retracting  (Read 7818 times)

Offline Bfrancom

Question about permanently retracting
« on: 2017-02-24 16:07:52 »
I am uncircumcised. I am currently using a rubber ring to keep my foreskin back 24/7. If I keep it back permanently, how long will it take to lose the sensitivity and pleasure as if I was circumcised? How many days? Will my head dry out? Imasturbate often, it s not super crazy sensitive. Don t tell me I shouldn t either. Also if you can tell me how long of having it back will make it permanent?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Question about permanently retracting
« Reply #1 on: 2017-02-25 03:08:56 »
First of all, there are no absolute answers to your questions. Results will vary from person to person. But here is some general information that may help.
  • Yes, your head will dry out if you keep your foreskin retracted 24/7. That one actually is an absolute answer.  ;D
  • There are a number of Japanese web sites with FAQs about their foreskin retraction products. Most of those that offer any estimates indicate that it will take three months or longer to achieve a "permanent" state of retraction. In other words, if you are using a device, like your rubber ring, to help your foreskin stay retracted, you will likely have to continue doing so for at least three months, and maybe longer, before your foreskin will stay retracted on its own, without the help of any devices.
  • Reduction of sensitivity is an ongoing process. It doesn't just turn off like a switch one day. The longer you expose your glans and inner foreskin, the more they will keratinize and become less sensitive. If you cover them again for a while, your sensitivity will begin to increase again. If you wish to accelerate the process of keratinization and desensitization, there are some things you can do to speed up the process. Here is a link to a thread about keratinizing agents. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786
I hope some of that helps.  :)

Offline Bfrancom

« Reply #2 on: 2017-02-25 06:30:21 »
First of all, there are no absolute answers to your questions. Results will vary from person to person. But here is some general information that may help.
  • Yes, your head will dry out if you keep your foreskin retracted 24/7. That one actually is an absolute answer.  ;D
  • There are a number of Japanese web sites with FAQs about their foreskin retraction products. Most of those that offer any estimates indicate that it will take three months or longer to achieve a "permanent" state of retraction. In other words, if you are using a device, like your rubber ring, to help your foreskin stay retracted, you will likely have to continue doing so for at least three months, and maybe longer, before your foreskin will stay retracted on its own, without the help of any devices.
  • Reduction of sensitivity is an ongoing process. It doesn't just turn off like a switch one day. The longer you expose your glans and inner foreskin, the more they will keratinize and become less sensitive. If you cover them again for a while, your sensitivity will begin to increase again. If you wish to accelerate the process of keratinization and desensitization, there are some things you can do to speed up the process. Here is a link to a thread about keratinizing agents. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786
I hope some of that helps.  :)

Ok but roughly how long naturally? Am I at risk of phismosis?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-02-25 07:12:26 »

Ok but roughly how long naturally?
Please clarify your question. Roughly how long naturally for what to happen?

Am I at risk of phismosis?
Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin, which can prevent, or at least hinder, foreskin retraction. You have stated that you are currently using a rubber ring to keep your foreskin retracted 24/7. You could not do that if you had any significant phimosis.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-02-25 07:38:27 »
In 2-3 months usually the glans gets used completely.
You not gonna lose the pleasure just the super sensitive glans and skin will become less sensitive. The pleasure got higher for me after I started retracting permanently.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-02-25 09:49:24 »
Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin, which can prevent, or at least hinder, foreskin retraction. You have stated that you are currently using a rubber ring to keep your foreskin retracted 24/7. You could not do that if you had any significant phimosis.

Yes have to agree, the thing is you may not notice the loss, until one day you think about it
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Bfrancom

« Reply #6 on: 2017-02-25 15:15:36 »

I'm wondering how how long will it take to stay back on it's own? And it will dry up within a few months, okay. Will it lose sensitivity a lot within a few month? Any changes to look for in the first few weeks?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-02-25 16:53:41 »

I'm wondering how how long will it take to stay back on it's own?
As I've said already, it varies. There is no way to be sure how long it will take you, before your foreskin will stay back on its own. The best answer I can give is, "it depends".  It will depend on your individual anatomy (how long is your foreskin? How short is your frenulum? How big is your glans? Are you a grower or a shower? Etc.). It will depend on how dedicated you are to keeping it retracted, before it stays back on its own. It will depend on if you retract 24/7 or just some of the time. It may depend on the method(s) you use to keep it retracted. There are lots factors. However, based on my personal experience, and what I've read, it is likely to take three months or more before it will stay retracted on its own. For some it happens faster, if they're diligent and lucky. But for most it will take at least three month, and often longer.
And it will dry up within a few months, okay.
It will dry up a lot faster than that. It will dry up to a certain extent on your first day, and continue to get more and more dry the longer you wear it retracted. If you have been wearing it retracted 24/7, as you say, you should be experiencing this already. How long have you been keeping it retracted 24/7?
Will it lose sensitivity a lot within a few month?
Absolutely. The more you do it, the faster your results. Everyone is different, but if you are retracting 24/7, you should experience significant desensitization within weeks at the latest, and probably days.
Any changes to look for in the first few weeks?
Again, yes. You will likely notice significant drying and desensitization within the first few weeks. Your foreskin's tendency to remain retracted will be slower to occur, but you will probably notice some improvement within the first month.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-02-25 17:04:10 »
I should also add that, if you are interested in accelerating your results, there are lots of good tips all over this forum. For example, if you want to accelerate drying, you can use things like rubbing alcohol/surgical spirits, or ionic silica liquid on your glans. This may also accelerate keratinization, to a point. If you wish to speed up keratinization specifically, applying conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) to your glans may help as well. Search the forum for those keywords and you will find more informative discussions on the subject.