News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Penis feels heavier/fuller when skinned back

Started by P51Geo1980, 2017-02-06 17:55:45

Previous topic - Next topic

P51Geo1980

Does anyone else experience this?  When I'm skinned back, which is most of the time, my penis feels heavier and fuller.  It also hangs lower then skinned back as opposed to when it's covered up.

anon21

I think I do. Just feels better overall.

cavalier

When I am skinned back I think the glans expands slightly.

soundsgreat87

Not for me, it still shrinks up just as much when skinned back ;D

bobenc0

Kind of.. I think it just feels like that but it actually isn't. The feeling for me is coming from the exposed glans which expands a bit when I am retracted.. Which is all the time :))
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

camchain

Yes i can go along with that, even after all these years, it still feel's like that and i am aware that it is there,. Nice feeling to have folks.

jdm

Not sure. Maybe a little. I think it used to more when I first started, because it would get more encouraged from the stimulation. But as I have become more desensitized over years of doing this, I don't really notice it that much anymore. 

overhang

Penis shaft is always more engorged when pulled back.  The glans is fuller.  I can feel my penis 'bouncing' as I walk if my jocks are that little bit looser.

thesevenpointfive

I think i also do as well, i think my head expands as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

Horatio

Yes, same for me. I have only been doing it a few days now and the extra fullnes/weight feels great.

slate

I tend to be more erect since I started a month ago.

Rod010

Yes mine is also.  I think mostly it's the stimulation of being pulled back that adds to the sensation

guest3599

Definitely. I'm conscious of it all the time when it's exposed, even if it's not rubbing against anything.

Alex93363

PBnaturist

Quote from: DoccyT on 2020-08-09 15:28:56
Definitely. I'm conscious of it all the time when it's exposed, even if it's not rubbing against anything.

I agree 100%! Even after years of pulling back it still looks and feels fuller, and I am concious of my pulled back state.