News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Some new pictures of mine

Started by soundsgreat87, 2014-07-25 16:47:24

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Time for some new ones... this time with tape! I usually don't go like this for more than a few hours at a time, since the tape has a habit of working itself loose (and I'd get funny looks from my boyfriend...)

soundsgreat87

And if you'd like a video showing how I do this, here's a link: http://www.dick.net/videos/video/&v=801082

Johnny_V

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: viper99 on 2014-10-04 22:15:12
The video was deleted  :(

yes so quick, on show ya dick, still available
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

Thank link works for me ;D I did post it, delete it, and repost because the first posting kept crashing dick.net's video player, but that link is to the repost.

guest118

Watched the video, you did really well with it.

I do this too but also add another bit you can push the skin above the tape under to under it then tape that, it makes it really tight. The feeling is amazing actually.
I'll have to find the link for it i'm sure everyone here has seen it, its the feel cut instantly site.

soundsgreat87

Yeah -- I've posted those pics in the techniques thread :) I can't really do it with that thick strip of tape though, cause it doesn't want to flip over inside my skin like it's supposed to. I dunno though, I think having the thick strip on the head side of the tape works better for me.

camchain

WOW just seen these, look's amazing, nice thick shaft with all that skin on it now, well done keeping it back.

thesevenpointfive

How do you do your skin back, as the skin is so white, mines does not look like that
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

The whiteness is just vitiligo, I'm pretty sure. It's not keratinization.