Author Topic: Ben´s little secret  (Read 6327 times)

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
Ben´s little secret
« on: 2016-12-06 18:53:06 »
For those being unhappy with both Spoon and Taping method, the following solution might be an alternative. It´s used by my friend Ben who has a grower penis with tight foreskin and short frenulum. Imagine the Spoon method, but by means of a small vinyl Pad the spoon handle virtually stays in place all the time. Once  tailored to your penis the Pad is fixed by the tight foreskin, the glans corona and some adhesion effect.
To be clear at this point: Some users may like it, others may conclude it´s fiddly shit.

If you´ve got some experience the dressing of the Pad can be done in a few seconds:
Step 1: Moderately pull back the foreskin of your flaccid penis and place the Pad on the upper side keeping it flush to the glans corona.
Step 2: Hold the Pad in place and roll the foreskin over.
Step 3: In the frenulum area pick the foreskin in place and/or arrange with spoon handle.

Ben reports the Pad is comfortable to wear and not noticable during the day, except for the bare glans of course.
He removes it during night, sex and hand job. Although Ben´s dick looks really neat now, I´m sad to say that he rufuses to have any pictures published on the internet.

For those who like crafting and want to make their own Pad, here´s a DIY instruction:
The Pad is made of 0.7 Millimeter soft vinyl (artificial leather) available in many colours. The material is cheap and can be cut with nail scissors. Don´t use hard plastic with spring effect! Ben made a first sample of 0.2 Millimeter soft vinyl, but experienced irritations at the foreskin fold back line. Your Pad will be perfect when you don´t feel it at all and the foreskin stops at the glans corona of the flaccid penis. You will need more than one trial !
Step 1: First cut to size the top of the Pad, it shall fit flush to the glans corona of your flaccid penis.
Use Ben´s Pad given here as a first sample and modify it to fit your glans.
Step 2: The height of the Pad is defined by the foreskin length you like to fold back, usually corresponding to the length of the glans plus overhang. In fact this it´s a try and error process. The bottom (foreskin fold back line) shall have approx. the same shape as the top of the Pad.
Step 3: The width is defined by your penis circumference, the Pad shall cover about 60%, when the foreskin is pulled back.
Step 4: Round up all edges with the nail scissor and smoothen with sand paper.

You may like to do modifications e.g adding an elastic. Ben is planning an X-mas edition with Swarowski crystal(s) attached to the top side of the Pad.
Looking forward to see your experiences and further improvements!

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Ben´s little secret
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-09 04:17:01 »
That's a cool technique! So it looks like the spoon method when worn?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-09 07:40:38 »
Very cool indeed. I'm not sure where to get this type of material, but I will keep an eye out for it. Seems like something I would very much like to try.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-09 08:14:02 »
Very handy for those who want to use it, or try something new. nice post Maxl.

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-09 18:15:57 »
@soundsgreat87
Yes indeed, look and feel are equally to the Spoon method. However if the Pad is tailored properly, it will hold throughout the day.
I think it´s advantageous if the foreskin is tight.

@jdm
Artificial leather is a quite common material. It´s used for bags, seat covers, dashboards etc. Maybe you find it at home and can recycle it.
Ben got brandnew material in a store selling furniture, fabrics, adhesive foils, paint, etc.
Saddlerys have the material as well. It´s on rolls, width 120-180 centimeter, length is cut in the shop.
Ben got 50 centimeter for 5.- Euro, color beige, which is good for hundreds of Pads.