Author Topic: Experiences after healed frenuloplasty, are you content?  (Read 7779 times)

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
I had a frenuloplasty surgery performed about five months ago, the surgery was not to bad and the healing came along as planned/expected.

Now it´s fully healed and it looks ok, not to much scaring or anything like that.

The benefits from the surgery is that the frenulum is no more sore or radiates mild pain.

The disadvantages in my mind is that the foreskin don´t stimulate as well as before, it feels a bit loose and sloppy.

Have any of you that had a frenolplasty considered partial circumcision or are you content with your result after the surgery?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Experiences after healed frenuloplasty, are you content?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-10-12 05:18:46 »
Hi Marius. Sorry to hear that your frenuloplasty results are not quite what you wanted. I still have my frenulum, but I can imagine that removing the frenulum might cause the foreskin to become effectively looser.  But I don't see how a circumcision, partial or otherwise, would fix this. So I'm just curious, why are you now considering this, and what's your thought process?

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-06-01 20:55:48 »
Update, It´s been about year since my frenuloplasty surgery and at my request the doctor took a look at it and confirmed that indeed the foreskin had become quite loose and prone to bunch up on itself.

His sugestion was to perform a partial circumcision/preputioplasty, since there are long waiting times I have plenty of time to make up my mind.

The benefits would be a tigher foreskin that still would cover, if not all, most of the glans, even when erect.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2017-06-02 18:35:23 »
What's wrong with it being loose? I'm not sure I follow how cutting more skin off would make it more sensitive.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-06-02 21:25:36 »
I think you need to send us a pic. I presume you have a really long foreskin if a partial circumcision would still allow you to cover most of the glans, even when erect.

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-06-02 23:47:33 »
What's wrong with it being loose? I'm not sure I follow how cutting more skin off would make it more sensitive.

The problem being that when I pull forward it bunches up to two layers, sometimes three. And when I retract it's​ not a smooth gliding retraction of the skin, I can retract just fine but it catches on to the clans..

English is not my native language so, kind of hard to find the right words/description.

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-06-03 00:06:30 »
I think you need to send us a pic. I presume you have a really long foreskin if a partial circumcision would still allow you to cover most of the glans, even when erect.

I have pictures but not comfortable submitting them right now at this point.

I have seen longer foreskins than mine online for sure, but I guess I can stretch it about 2-3 cm above the glans when erect.

At the foreskin you can see quite clearly were they did the cut at the frenulum, the doctor suggested trimming above that point.

I was very clear with the doctor that if the surgery should take place I want as much coverage as possible, without it bunching up.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2017-06-03 16:51:10 »
Oh, I think I know what you mean. If you get your glans wet, the skin should slide forward without bunching up on itself.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #8 on: 2017-06-03 16:58:26 »
I have pictures but not comfortable submitting them right now at this point.
What makes you afraid of sharing them? No one here knows your real identity.

Situations like this always remind me of the following joke:
A minister, a priest and Rabbi Samuels went for a walk in the country. It was a very hot day. They were sweating and exhausted when they came upon a small lake. Since it was fairly secluded, they took off all their clothes and jumped in the water naked. When they came out, they were feeling so refreshed that the trio decided to pick a few berries while enjoying their "freedom."
But as they were crossing an open area, who should come along but a group of ladies from town. Unable to get to their clothes in time, the minister and the priest covered their privates and Rabbi Samuels covered his face.
After the ladies had left and the men had got their clothes back on, the minister and the priest asked Rabbi Samuels why he covered his face rather than his privates.
Rabbi Samuels replied, "I don't know about you, but in MY congregation, it’s my face they would recognize."
(source: http://www.awordinyoureye.com/category%20jokes%20rabbis.html)
 ;D