Author Topic: Force foreskin retraction  (Read 16157 times)

Offline Longskin

Force foreskin retraction
« on: 2016-08-14 13:50:47 »
There was an earlier post and I was just curious of who else this has happened to.

When I was around 8, I was brought to the doctor to have my penis checked out. At that time I had never pulled it back before and the overhang was long and very tight. The doctor came in and started his exam. I didn't know what was going to happen. My arms and legs were then held down and he took ahold of my foreskin and inserted a thin metal rod down inside the opening. He the proceed to move the rod around inside of my foreskin. The pain was very bad when he did that. I was crying, but could watch everything that was going on being my head wasn't held down. He then took the rod out and proceed to try to pull my foreskin back. There was a burning pain at the tip where the skin was tight. My glans were now being forced through the small tube opening of my foreskin. He proceed until it was all the way back, then used a gauze pad to clean the smegma off of the now very sore and hypersensitive glans. He them pulled the skin back up, and I got dressed. My penis throbbed on the car ride home
I was told I then had to pull the skin back an apply vaseline to the head to prevent any adhesions.  I hated to do it because it hurt so bad after about a month I quit doing it. It is a memory that I will never forget and i did get some adhesions due to the fact I disn't try to pull it back again for another couple of years.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Force foreskin retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2016-08-14 15:21:25 »
God, that's terrible. It's totally normal for the foreskin to still be partially adhered to the glans at that age. I hope you didn't have any long-term damage :(

Offline Longskin

« Reply #2 on: 2016-08-14 17:12:14 »
No thankfully there wasn't any damage other than never wanting to pull the foreskin back again. The skin did grow back onto parts of the glans and all the way around the corona. It wasn't until around 10 years old that I actually started to skin it back. Still had a very tight foreskin though. Could only be pulled back when flaccid and the glans were very painful to touch. It took about 3 days to break the adheasions off of my glans by steady pulling on them. And the adhesions on the corona I started on one side and slowly work it around until everything was free. Also by pulling and stretching the skin, it caused my first dry orgasm.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-08-15 07:46:00 »
I think I know that feeling..
When I was very young ( don't remember exact age ) may be 5 I had similar experience..my foreskin was so tight that my glans was not able to come out of it, even the tip and my parents were told that I have to get cut if I am not able to do it..then ( I do not remember that, my mom told me ) we visited a doctor who simply grabbed my foreskin and forece it back until the head popped out full of smeg caused me to scream and cry. Then for about 2 weeks I kept trying to pull it back my self and I made it.. Ever since then I never ever had any problems with it ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-08-15 15:16:40 »
That sounds like malpractice. The glans and the foreskin are fused at birth up until puberty, and there's no reason for concern unless there are signs of problems or if retraction isn't reached by late teens. I retracted my own foreskin out of curiosity when I was about 11. All parents need do is tell children to wash down there with clean, warm water.

Offline Longskin

« Reply #5 on: 2016-08-15 17:25:42 »
It was the late 70s, and I don't know if the doctor was clueless about foreskins or if it was because all of the boys were supposed to be circumcised at the time. I grew up in a small town where I know for sure all of the boys 2 years older and 2 years younger than me were cut. I always felt self concious about my foreskin during shower time in school. I always thought why couldn't I have been normal like everybody else. To this day, I am still concious about it at any kind of locker room.after the doctor experience,  the only thing I was told to make sure I clean it or it will have to get cut off. Was never told that It could be pulled back when the time was right.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-08-15 20:05:57 »
It was the late 70s, and I don't know if the doctor was clueless about foreskins or if it was because all of the boys were supposed to be circumcised at the time. I grew up in a small town where I know for sure all of the boys 2 years older and 2 years younger than me were cut. I always felt self concious about my foreskin during shower time in school. I always thought why couldn't I have been normal like everybody else. To this day, I am still concious about it at any kind of locker room.after the doctor experience,  the only thing I was told to make sure I clean it or it will have to get cut off. Was never told that It could be pulled back when the time was right.

You had a common problem, but the adhesion you had are also common, the doctor followed advice, which in same way works the same for women who are tight. Placing a tube down to help break the skin. I would have thought that baths with hot water would have been your next step, so the warm water would make it easy for you to pull your skin back.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline wankluver

« Reply #7 on: 2016-09-08 14:26:03 »
I was always able to retract but when I was at school (about 13) I was in a class one day and a friend and I had our hands in each others pants. 
 He couldn't retract and I thought everyone needed to to wank. I suddenly forced it on him which caused a lot of pain and huge surprise, I thought I was doing him a favour.

guest705

« Reply #8 on: 2016-09-08 20:19:37 »
I remember being maybe 6 and the doctor mentioned pulling it back and cleaning. I don't recall them ever mentioning it any other time and I don't remember retracting on my own til I was 10 or 11. I guess not too bad for an American. Dad is Jewish but against circumcision and my mom probably didn't know what it was. My wife is still freaked out by it sometimes and said it's on me to figure it out when our son is ready.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2016-09-08 21:15:42 »
You've been with your wife long enough to have a son and she's still freaked out by your foreskin? Sheesh...

Offline belkinian

• NSFW Access
  • Fully retracted.Notice the papules on the corona.
« Reply #10 on: 2021-06-30 11:46:35 »
I had my foreskin forcibly retracted at a young age by two girls. i was about 6 at that time, the eldest girl was about 12.
It was always a game of "Dr's & Nurses", and i always seemed to be the "patient".
Although our games were always consensual, I actually liked them playing with my erect penis. My foreskin, I suppose could have been a bit tight, and they wanted to see my "insides", so over time, they would peel back my foreskin to inspect and discuss my red "insides", so to speak.
One day, my foreskin was pulled back very hard and some of the synechia, which was the inner foreskin still attached to the corona of the glans all the way around, snapped. It left what looked like a small hole on the corona. I recall it was a very deep red colour where the sulcul groove could be seen.
Over a year or maybe more, they continued to pull back my foreskin until a lot of the synechia was peeled away from the corona.
I was left with quite a large adhesion, maybe about four mm's, this remained with me until i was about 11. I used to sit on the toilet with my pants around my ankles and pull back my foreskin to examine and to explore my glans. I was aware of my very tight and sensitive frenulum at the back, and I did think it was part of the adhesions. Eventually, I took the plunge and forced the last bit away from my corona, there was an audible SNAP! It stung like hell! My glans corona was sore for several days and I was worried I had done some damage to myself.
Strangely, the pain would give me an erection.
Ever since then, I have enjoyed having my foreskin peeled back hard and tight, very tight, stretching it back as far as it will go, and further. So much so, the groove under the glans has become more pronounced, making the corona swell out. I can also see where the inner foreskin joins the redness of the glans, a join, and it is this part again, I like to be stretched.

i
Belkinian

Offline Pixlooker

• NSFW Access
  • I have phimosis. Here to pull it back!
« Reply #11 on: 2021-06-30 16:17:04 »
Unfortunately most American doctors don’t even know what a foreskin is, so they obsess over it and harm it.
I had a Jewish pediatrician that was confounded by the fact that I was a little boy with a foreskin. My mother told me that he hounded her about getting me circumcised with every visit. I would come in for a sore throat and he'd take off my pants. I would come in for a vaccine, and his hands would be down my pants checking on my penis. He forced back my foreskin and tore it. Thankfully, he did no lasting damage, but I remember screaming and crying as he put immense pressure on my penis. He insisted that my penis head "get air" so he had my mother make sure I did "exercises" to expose my glans to the air by pulling back my foreskin on a daily basis. Well, you can imagine that my glans wasn't fully separated and my penis wasn't ready for all of this so I had lots of problems from fussing with and pulling on my penis all day. In fact, a few times I got paraphimosis! He insisted that I keep my foreskin back then blood got trapped and I couldn't put it back in place! Several times I had to have my foreskin forced back into place to alleviate the paraphimosis. It was very painful. My mother got sick of this doctor's shit and his obsession with my penis she took me to a new pediatrician. After I got a new doctor, all of my foresking problems suddenly disappeared  ::) I don't blame her for this experience, because she trusted the doctor and he's supposed to be competent.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-06-30 17:38:25 »
That's amazing how aggressive some doctors can get just to have billable fees to the insurance. Having worked in the medical industry for over 30 years, pediatricians are some of the lowest paid doctors. Too often, they are constantly looking for services to do. Surprisingly I grew up in a Mayberry RFD kind of place in Texas and as a kid I can only recall only once having the family doctor actually look at my penis I was probably around seven, he had seen me many time before for everything from minor ear infections, flu, strep, and up to a tonsillectomy. Back then, small town USA rarely had more than a doctor or two and they almost did it all in the community hospitals that existed then.

This one time he gave me my examination which was in preparation for an ear surgery as he examining me he asked me to lower my underwear and he checked my scrotum, looked around it and at my penis. He then asked if I could pull the skin back and I told him yes and then asked if I would do so for him. I pulled the foreskin back and he again just examine it for a few seconds and that was it. The doctor commented that everything looks good and normal with my physical or so I heard him tell my dad and would be just fine for surgery. At that age, I unknowingly had adhesions around the sulcus of the glans. My foreskin retracted easily up to the sulcus which is where the inner foreskin was still attached. Unlike belkinian, I broke my own adhesions at 8 while playing around with my penis during a bath. I still find it surprising that it felt both good but stung a bit at the same time when I made that last hard yank on my foreskin to tear the entire adhesions. I had been trying to keep my foreskin retracted most of the time by that age but had very little success I think that was probably attributed to the adhesions. Once the adhesions broke keeping the foreskin retracted was much easier. Didn't realize how important the rim of the glans played into it.   

Offline Pixlooker

• NSFW Access
  • I have phimosis. Here to pull it back!
« Reply #13 on: 2021-06-30 19:15:15 »
That's amazing how aggressive some doctors can get just to have billable fees to the insurance. Having worked in the medical industry for over 30 years, pediatricians are some of the lowest paid doctors. Too often, they are constantly looking for services to do. Surprisingly I grew up in a Mayberry RFD kind of place in Texas and as a kid I can only recall only once having the family doctor actually look at my penis I was probably around seven, he had seen me many time before for everything from minor ear infections, flu, strep, and up to a tonsillectomy. Back then, small town USA rarely had more than a doctor or two and they almost did it all in the community hospitals that existed then.

This one time he gave me my examination which was in preparation for an ear surgery as he examining me he asked me to lower my underwear and he checked my scrotum, looked around it and at my penis. He then asked if I could pull the skin back and I told him yes and then asked if I would do so for him. I pulled the foreskin back and he again just examine it for a few seconds and that was it. The doctor commented that everything looks good and normal with my physical or so I heard him tell my dad and would be just fine for surgery. At that age, I unknowingly had adhesions around the sulcus of the glans. My foreskin retracted easily up to the sulcus which is where the inner foreskin was still attached. Unlike belkinian, I broke my own adhesions at 8 while playing around with my penis during a bath. I still find it surprising that it felt both good but stung a bit at the same time when I made that last hard yank on my foreskin to tear the entire adhesions. I had been trying to keep my foreskin retracted most of the time by that age but had very little success I think that was probably attributed to the adhesions. Once the adhesions broke keeping the foreskin retracted was much easier. Didn't realize how important the rim of the glans played into it.
Your doctor sounds competent. I like how he asked YOU to retract it and then seeing as it was still partially attached he merely observed and LEFT YOU ALONE. Most of my issues, like you, were resolved naturally at bath time and while masturbating while I was growing up. There is NO point to forcing a boy’s foreskin back and do ridiculous “exercises” like my idiot doctor did for me.
I have no idea why a doctor would think my 4 year old penis was supposed to be as functional as an adult penis. I was still growing!
I’m glad you had a more positive experience.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

Offline Jake18

« Reply #14 on: 2021-07-02 22:04:19 »
When I was 10 years old I was at my annual physical and the doctor asked if I pulled my foreskin back yet, I told me not yet. He had me lay down on the table and he examined my penis. He tried to retract me very gently but he said I still had adhesions. It was 5 or 6 months after that when my adhesions finally broke free and I was able to retract.