Author Topic: Shampoos and such alike that help retracting  (Read 5853 times)

Offline Nycamo

Shampoos and such alike that help retracting
« on: 2016-07-22 10:14:15 »
Hey there!

I have been lurking aroud here for quite some ime... And tried to retract for ages now... But it never really worked... So i was more the from-time-to-time retractor..

Until some days ago.

I have a shaving cream that seems to make it easier for the foreskin to stay back.
It's Palmolive For Men Classic Palm Extract Shave. Not that i'm not affikiated with them.

It leaves the skin very squeaky clean and it seems (i'm not sure about that) to desensitize the skin a little. So not sure if that is what some of you want.

But since i use that, the foreskin seems to stay back a lot better.

Did anyone make similar experiences?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Shampoos and such alike that help retracting
« Reply #1 on: 2016-07-22 14:29:17 »
Do you mean you put it on the inside of the foreskin or the outside? Cause I know sometimes it's easier for my skin to stay folded back if the outside is a bit sticky.

Offline Nycamo

« Reply #2 on: 2016-07-22 14:33:40 »
I just wash it with it. And that leaves the skin with a but more friction. So i suppose it dries the skin a bit. But from what i can tell so far it isn't really that bad.
Then, i can just pull it back and it stays there. The folding technique never really worked for me, sadly. I suppose the rim of my glans is not large enough...

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-07-25 06:09:40 »
I've never tried shaving cream on my penis. Worth a try, I guess. I have used various bar soaps, some of which seem to make the nob and foreskin more dry and textured. I particularly like regular Zest for this application. Regular Dial is a close second. Probably most regular bar soaps are also good. But these are best ones I've tried. I do believe that they have a bit of a desensitizing effect too.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-07-25 08:31:12 »
I usually just wash my penis with soap when I take a shower in the morning, it usually helps the glans and foreskin become less slippery and makes it easier for staying retracted when I want because it's more dry and a bit sticky.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-07-28 08:21:20 »
Hey there!

I have been lurking aroud here for quite some ime... And tried to retract for ages now... But it never really worked... So i was more the from-time-to-time retractor..

Until some days ago.

I have a shaving cream that seems to make it easier for the foreskin to stay back.
It's Palmolive For Men Classic Palm Extract Shave. Not that i'm not affikiated with them.

It leaves the skin very squeaky clean and it seems (i'm not sure about that) to desensitize the skin a little. So not sure if that is what some of you want.

But since i use that, the foreskin seems to stay back a lot better.

Did anyone make similar experiences?

Hum, i have never sen any one use a cream, but if it works for you fine. I assume that doing it for some time the head will get bigger and should help the skin going back
Love skining back and letting my head show