Author Topic: Issues with spoon method  (Read 15602 times)

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
Re: Issues with spoon method
« Reply #15 on: 2016-04-15 18:03:05 »
Well it looks good in all the pics I've seen, especially the ones you attached here. I'm mostly curious if you corona has been that flared all your life, of if the pressure of your retracted foreskin has caused to to flare at all, or more than it used to.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2016-04-29 06:05:00 »
Well it looks good in all the pics I've seen, especially the ones you attached here. I'm mostly curious if you corona has been that flared all your life, of if the pressure of your retracted foreskin has caused to to flare at all, or more than it used to.

Good point, its not as flared as some, but t i think it has gradually become more flared
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Yong

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-06-03 09:16:40 »
The method doesn't really work for me. Every time I tuck my under foreskin under my forceskin using the spoon method, it just slips off, it stays for awhile, but when I erect it just won't stay. Any tips? However find that the tape method works better for me as it stays in place for the whole time, tho it might get loosen by the end of the day, as in the forceskin won't be pulled back tightly, it'll wrinkle at the back of the penis head, but the only problem is my frenulum hurts when I erect as me penis pushes against my jeans or trousers.

Offline simon.snorkle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2016-06-03 18:03:31 »
Have a look at my 'Cock Ring Review' maybe these might help you?

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2016-09-02 19:00:34 »
I am finding the spoon method successful. I wet the spoon slightly, then I tuck the foreskin in. My trick is to apply pressure over the skin, where the spoon is applied. I pull out the spoon quickly, while still applying the pressure. I then squeeze around the trapped foreskin. This minimizes the skin being pulled out with the spoon.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2016-09-04 16:07:06 »
I am finding the spoon method successful. I wet the spoon slightly, then I tuck the foreskin in. My trick is to apply pressure over the skin, where the spoon is applied. I pull out the spoon quickly, while still applying the pressure. I then squeeze around the trapped foreskin. This minimizes the skin being pulled out with the spoon.

I found wetting the spoon and wetting the head helps the method a lot better than dry and if dry it just pull the skin back over the head.
Love skining back and letting my head show