Author Topic: Tying off and skin back log.  (Read 19545 times)

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
Tying off and skin back log.
« on: 2016-02-08 13:46:13 »
Thought I might as well start one of these to keep track of my progress and to let you all know how I'm moving along. I suggest you read my introduction post to get an idea on how things came to be for me.

INTRO: http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=255.0

Firstly, not looking at stretching my foreskin, I'm happy with the length it is now but that pesky frenulum (or what's left of it) has to go. I'm also looking to desensitise my glans as well for no other reason than lasting longer during intercourse. At the moment, my wife and I will need to coitus for the third time in one night for her to cum at the same time as I. Which results in ball ache for the rest of the night.

DAY 1.
After the accident, the foreskin doesn't return as it used to. So walking around while bare-headed is a nice change, I've always wanted my foreskin to be retracted and stay there so lets start today. I fashioned a foam ring from a yoga mat to ensure that the foreskin stays retracted. The ring goes on my shaft just behind the glans, the corona keeps it from coming off. I hardly notice it, it's comfy and doesn't restrict blood flow if I get an erection during my sleep (or when I'm awake)

DAY 2.
Still retracted and loving it. Glans are getting sore now, just a little. but everything is ok otherwise.

DAY 3.
Glans quite sore now from all the friction. What's getting me through this is the final result.

DAY 4.
Decided to tie off the rest of the frenulum today. I was a nervous wreck, hands were shaking but I was able to keep them still long enough to fire the needle through. Even after the needle was through, I was shaking but so happy I did it. Getting that first needle through is the hard part. I tied it off as tightly as I could and was done. There was some dull pain but it was hardly noticeable.

Ultra Fast Needle Insertion: http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=256.0

DAY 5.
This morning, there was no pain at all and there was no blood either so that's a plus. I can't wear my foam cock ring though because it irritates the frenulum where the tie is. I have a roll of Elastoplast tape, I used that to hold back the foreskin, being careful to no restrict blood flow. After a few minutes, I couldn't feel the tape. Time to go play paintball with some mates. I went commando while playing commando and noticed that my glans was no longer sore and the sensitivity was noticeably reduced by the end of the day. Got home, time for a shower but first I need to remove the tape... EEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

*not to self, shave my shaft*

DAY 6.
Going commando all day and the added friction from the glans rubbing on my trousers really seems to be doing the trick and I think I have this taping thing down! About lunch time I feel a small pain coming from the tie, I ignore it putting it down to "it's doing it's job".

As the day progresses, the pain gets worse, then the pain stops suddenly, "did it cut though already?" I thought, I did plan to tighten it that night. I feel something running down my leg "just sweat" I think to myself. It is summer in Australia and I'm wearing black long trousers after all. I suddenly feel thirsty and crave something sweet. When I get home I learn why! One of the thread ends from the tie got caught in my fly (zipper) and with Mt Wiggly hangin' 'round in there, had pulled the thread through!

In a past life, my penis must've broken a mirror in the path of a black cut under a ladder covered in spilt salt. I had a shower (to wash all the blood from my left leg), inspect the damage, and learn that the cut has now gone through the wrong spot. Humph.

DAY 7.
Over the past 24 hours I've kept my banana pealed so to keep the wounds dry. This I find aides in healing, from other non-penis injuries I've had. I'm hoping that there is some swelling that is yet to go down and that everything isn't as bad as it looks. Either that or my initial accident has cause some deformation. There may be a few more cuts to make.

I've noticed my foreskin starting to swell sometimes too, but it goes away after about half an hour.

I'm determined to not let my frenulum beat me!

Offline Keepomancer

Re: Tying off and skin back log.
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-08 13:57:42 »
Good job with the frenulum. I don't have the hands to gun it or sew it. So I try stretching like @JockBox. Hard to see results from 2 weeks. I am tapping as well.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-08 18:32:06 »
Maybe the bouncing around/tugging of the thread caused it to settle into the wrong position when it tied through. Swelling is definitely gonna go down though, I'd say let it calm down before making your next tie.

It's awesome how quickly you've gotten used to having the head out!

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-02-08 23:35:58 »
It might be just me, buy free-balling seems to aide in the desensitisation process, must be all the rubbing on the trousers.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-02-12 12:38:40 »
Day 8 - 12
Didn't really do much with the frenulum the past few days other than try to keep the wound dry. This will sound weird, but at night I wrap my schlong with a sanitary napkin (period pad) and hold it in place with some Elastoplast. Seriously, this freaking WORKS! And the pad is designed to absorb blood so why not use it as a dressing? By day 11, it's no longer weeping any plasma and the wound has scabbed nicely. The swelling as gone down too and it's not looking as bad as it once did. PHEW! The extra play I now have with my foreskin has rendered the taping technique useless for me and I can't use my foam cock-ring as it rubs on the wound. I'm using the coin method at the moment with great success.

Been skinned now for almost two weeks. The soreness has gone, the glans is noticeably less sensitive now and as of me typing this, there is no swelling. I'm still going commando as frequently as I can because it seems to be hastening the process. I can feel the glans rubbing on my pants, I would say it's still more sensitive than the skin on my arm or leg, but I certainly don't feel it as much. I don't want to post a photo until I'm all healed. Buy if you guys really want to see what it looks like when tying goes wrong, then I guess I might.

An unexpected side effect I've noticed too. I've been abstinent now for almost two weeks and have noticed I've become more attracted to my wife. Not a sexual attraction either.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-02-12 12:53:45 »
Hi. If you don't mind posting a pic, I think it would give us something to look out for any problems similar when or if we tye our own frenulum. Thanks

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-02-14 22:21:53 »
Day 13-15

Still retracted. I'm sticking to my guns for this. The coin method does cause some swelling I've noticed. I've made a coin out of craft foam, hopefully that helps. It's healing nicely I wash the wound thoroughly when showering and keep it dry during the day. Nightly I rub some vitamin E cream on on it. This sometimes has the side effect of making me aroused, and as the wife is too afraid of hurting me to touch my cock, I have to please myself.

Question. How does one have a wank with a hole in their penis?
Answer. Carefully

The wounds from my original injury are all healed now, all that's left now is the wound from the episode a few days ago.

Here is a cringe worthy photo of the hole in my cock taken right after a shower.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-02-14 22:49:49 »
That is some Wound, looks very painful. Many thanks for posting and the pic.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-02-15 06:52:31 »
Ouch. I'm not sure vitamin E cream is the best thing for that while it's still and open wound. I'd be more inclined to use a silver gel or triple antibiotic ointment until it heals. Then follow up with the vitamin E afterwords.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-02-15 06:59:05 »
As long as I keep it open it shouldn't get infected. Risk of  infection is one of the reasons I've not had sex for three weeks. What I'm trying to do is reduce any scar tissue or at least soften it. A high potency Vitamin E cream works wonders on cuts and scrapes. Sometimes I'll get the vitamin E capsules, poke a hole in one and squeeze the oil out onto the wound. Not doing that here though.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #10 on: 2016-02-15 18:36:14 »
As ugly as it looks it'll close up pretty quickly!

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2016-02-16 05:08:44 »
That's what to doc said. Gonna let it heal before getting rid of the rest. I'm hoping when all is done I get a nice apex in my corona.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2016-02-17 11:43:08 »
Day 18

ITCHY!

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2016-02-27 08:37:05 »
Sorry for the lack of updates, but not much has been happening.

My penis is healing nicely and is well enough now to wear my foam yoga mat cock ring again. The taping method worked really wel, but caused swelling and wasn't morning wood compatible as it would become uncomfortablely tight. Not to mention removing the tape was not pleasnt.

One morning I had morning wood with the cock ring on. Normally this wouldn't have been a problem but this particular morning it was uncomfortable. So I took it off. It was a busy morning and I really didn't have time to put it back on until midday. The whole morning felt unnatural now, somehow. Not feeling my glans rubbing on my pants didn't feel right. Being retracted feels more natural to me now.

I love my cock ring, sounds wierd, I know. It's comfy and I can't feel it. Best part is I can wear it 24/7 (comes off for showers though).

The swelling from the second injury has gone now too and it looks like I won't need to make another cut. So YAY!

Offline Keepomancer

« Reply #14 on: 2016-02-27 15:05:27 »
Atleast you got the frenulum removed. My life's been a downhill because of that pesky band.