Author Topic: Anyone ever tried this?  (Read 6308 times)

Offline mickeymouse

• NSFW Access
Anyone ever tried this?
« on: 2015-12-31 12:06:26 »
Hey all,

I found a glans ring online and I'm just wondering if anyone has ever tried this particular one: http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/penis-crown-glans-ring-93143.html

I want to give it a go, but at nearly £50 it's quite a lot if it doesn't hold the foreskin back.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
Re: Anyone ever tried this?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-02 11:25:54 »
WAY to expensive for what it is.  Have you tried a rubber O ring?  They are cheap enough from your local hardware store.  Just be sure to get a size that is comfortable when you are erect.  If it's too tight you could do yourself an injury by restricting the blood flow.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline mickeymouse

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-02 19:00:47 »
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried silicone rings and they're fine, but I wanted something that was more of a statement - something that looked good as well as doing the job.

I looked into this further and it's brass, which would turn my dick green with prolonged use - not a look I'm going for. I've found a couple of other metal rings, one I've bought and one I'm considering.

I'll update if I find anything decent.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-09 15:37:17 »
Try the glans ring advertized on the same page at £12. I used one for years and it worked fine.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline mickeymouse

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-12 13:00:43 »
I did get the ball closing ring one in the end, but it had a diameter slightly larger than I needed, so slipped of very occasionally. I got similar in smaller diameter, but with two rings and that is working perfectly. Looking at getting something from gear essentials next.