News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Has anyone tried the Bien Amour foreskin retractor?

Started by Freaklancer, 2016-01-15 19:07:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockbox

Hi. I have noticed that my frenulum is less painful when I pull my foreskin right back. Will make another one later as the first one was a rush job. But hopefully will do the job.

jdm

Quote from: Jockbox on 2016-02-02 18:49:29
Hi. I have noticed that my frenulum is less painful when I pull my foreskin right back. Will make another one later as the first one was a rush job. But hopefully will do the job.

Glad you like it.  :)

Jockbox

Too right definitely recommend it. Think you need 2 though, one cut for when you have a hard on so it doesn't hurt your cock. Then another one with a smaller opening at the stick end for when you are soft. I found that it works a treat when hard the smaller ended one will help to keep the foreskin back better. Cause problem there could be you get a hard on which could really squash the cock. But a great inexpensive way to help keep the foreskin back.

Erik_Darius

I've got to hand it to my brothers of the "hood" here... you guys can get pretty resourceful when you collaborate.  Speaking of which, before I found this forum, I felt as if I was the only uncut guy on the planet and a freak.  At the gym I tried my best to hide my penis because the guys would stop and stare.  You guys are a major support group for me.  Thanks!

Jockbox

Hi,  not a problem, anything to help you.

UCEDHM40

Quote from: jdm on 2016-02-01 06:30:17
Freaklancer's statement that the Bien Amour is no better than something you could make from a regular party balloon got me thinking, and I decided to try just that. I cut a regular balloon as shown in the pictures, and created a very cheap, but effective, strapless version. Please excuse the crude, uneven cuts. I was using some very crappy scissors.  :P  Anyway, I tried it for a wank-off session, and it worked quite well. I want to try it for extended wear, but haven't done so yet.

I used the same method but experimented with rubber bike tube.  I cut all kinds of patterns and I stuck to what worked the best and its the simple as illustrated.  I didn't want my foreskin to budge and the thick bike rubber really does the job for me.  The wife can suck and stroke my cock and I can fuck without any skin movement.  The retainer strap acts as a cock ring keeping the shaft thick and the head engorged and when I shoot with it on I can feel the pressure build and the head gets bigger and I always shoot very forcefully.  It's night and day when wearing it and we love the versatility of having the best of both.

jdm

Quote from: UCEDHM40 on 2016-03-04 04:39:54
I used the same method but experimented with rubber bike tube.  I cut all kinds of patterns and I stuck to what worked the best and its the simple as illustrated.  I didn't want my foreskin to budge and the thick bike rubber really does the job for me.  The wife can suck and stroke my cock and I can fuck without any skin movement.  The retainer strap acts as a cock ring keeping the shaft thick and the head engorged and when I shoot with it on I can feel the pressure build and the head gets bigger and I always shoot very forcefully.  It's night and day when wearing it and we love the versatility of having the best of both.

Thanks UCEDHM40. That's a very cool innovation. Good job! :D I'd like to try it. Can you perhaps show pictures of of how the tube looks when it's not on the penis, and/or a diagram of your cut pattern? I'd like to see how you cut the pattern, how it differs from the original balloon device I created. Also, is it hard to put on? I'd imagine that a bicycle tube would be a lot lees elastic than a balloon, and might be hard to stretch enough to get over the balls. Have you found that to be the case? Do you have any tips about this? Thanks again. :)