News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sensitivity - premature ejaculation

Started by Fren, 2023-03-15 17:12:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Fren

I haven't found a thread specifically on this topic,
I know it's not something everyone experiences but a lot of people do also report not being able to last as long as they'd like at some point in their lives. Iv seen some comments about people noticing they could last longer after pulling back in other threads but I thought it would be interesting to dedicate a thread to the topic,

So I'm wondering if anyone here has experiences with this?

Is desensitizing the glans anyone's motivation for going pulled back?

Has anyone felt significant improvement in control since pulling back?

Has anyone who started off with an oversensitive glans found that the sensitivity diminished over time?

Anything else on the topic to share?

boris0604

While never (strictly) a "premature ejaculator", I have never been able to last as long as I wished (which was always a disappointment for my wife!). I suppose it would be accurate to say that I simply lacked effective control over my orgasms.
So, I have begun both pulling-back of my foreskin (leaving the glans exposed), and daily bathing of the glans with surgical spirit.

After three weeks of application, my sensitivity has massively reduced and the foreskin has become less flexible. Now, I feel almost nothing when penetrating my wife (meaning that I must continue for much, much longer - to her satisfaction!). Manual stimulation is much less satisfying and it now takes absolute ages before I "shoot".

Fren

Quote from: boris0604 on 2023-03-16 10:03:08
While never (strictly) a "premature ejaculator", I have never been able to last as long as I wished (which was always a disappointment for my wife!). I suppose it would be accurate to say that I simply lacked effective control over my orgasms.
So, I have begun both pulling-back of my foreskin (leaving the glans exposed), and daily bathing of the glans with surgical spirit.

After three weeks of application, my sensitivity has massively reduced and the foreskin has become less flexible. Now, I feel almost nothing when penetrating my wife (meaning that I must continue for much, much longer - to her satisfaction!). Manual stimulation is much less satisfying and it now takes absolute ages before I "shoot".

Wow that seems like an ideal result! And pretty fast, I wasn't expecting to see any changes other than drying out at three weeks

I have been using a dropper to add a few drops of surgical spirit to my glans and inner foreskin for the last few days and it was wildly painful the first two times and now it's pretty bearable,
How long are u bathing in surgical spirits each day?

Fren

So a bit of an update,

It's been 3 weeks now of 24/7 retraction with a glans ring,
Iv also been applying surgical spirits to the glans and inner foreskin 2-3 times a day, and iv also been intentionally rubbing the glans with some rough fabric every now and then to try speed up the process of not feeling sensitive to fabric,
I feel like there's been a lot of progress in terms of getting accustomed to the feeling, I now sometimes have to check if I'm still retracted coz the feeling of exposed glans on underwear now feels totally normal like being covered used to, 
It does feel a bit like there's been a bit of a plateau in the last week in terms of changes tho, the drying seems to have slowed down a bit, and a lot of texture appeared in the beginning that seems to have got as far as it's gonna go for now,

Im yet to see any loss of sensitivity in terms of sexual stamina tho, I haven't noticed any changes there at all and I still get involuntary kegels when the glans is touched, and the bulbocavernosus still twitches with any touch and it feels just as sensitive as soon as there's any lube involved,

Gonna keep practicing reverse kegels and staying retracted for the foreseeable

scotsguy27

I wouldn't of classed myself as a premature ejaculator, I would orgasm after about 5-10 minutes of sex and masturbation.

I initially started retracting as I was wanting circumcised. During retraction I did notice that my glans started to become less sensitive which in turn meant it took slightly longer to orgasm.

As a result I can now last about 30 minutes. However when I'm abstaining I keep my glans covered and I gain some of my sensitivity back and I can orgasm really quickly if stimulated.

Fren

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-04-07 17:48:22
I wouldn't of classed myself as a premature ejaculator, I would orgasm after about 5-10 minutes of sex and masturbation.
Yeah 10 mins or even 5 doesn't seem premature but it's encouraging to hear that u managed to gain some stamina! How long did it take for you to start noticing those results?

scotsguy27

I would say around a year? Can't remember the exact time as I'm a part time retractor.