News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any meds to shrink the foreskin

Started by Jhead, 2019-08-27 14:08:26

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2784

Hello guys.
I'm permanently retracted 15 - 17 yeras. First I used the soft rubber ring behind my glans for 2 years approximately. Then my foreskin adapted and remained permanently retracted. I could run, ride a bicycle... Foreskin stays there all the time. Foreskin even got a little shorter. Many years ago foreskin was very long was a small hobstream. Now the hobstream has disappeared.  And if foreskin is pulled on top of the glans, the tip of the glans will be visible.
But all these years, I 've been dreaming of making my foreskin as short as possible. I don 't like those skin wrinkles behind my glans. I tried many meds to shrink me foreskin. Lifting creams gave me the opposite result - foreskin became longer. In my opinion it is necessary not to nourish and moisturize the foreskin, but on the contrary to dry it and limit its nutrition. It 's like atrophying it a little bit.
Good results were given by medical alcohol, but the results were short-lived.
I tried Anusol Cream and Preparation H cooling gel (without Bio-Dyne). And I didn 't see the any results.
Interesting fact - in the morning and first half of the day skin on my penis is thinner and like it is smaller.  In the evening, it 's thicker and longer. I think this is because if you sit a lot during the day, the circulation of blood and lymph in that area is getting worse. It 's like a little skin swelling. Has anyone seen that?
Now I think it 's necessary to use a sleeve. On the skin retracted behind the glans (on all these wrinkles) I put on tissue sleeve. And on top I additionally wear rubber rings. Next to one another.
In a few hours, I 'm taking this "suit" off. Then I see that the skin has become much smaller. Skin can barely cover only half the glans. After a short rest, I wear this "suit" again. Now I will stick to this way day by day.
Who tried Preparation H with Bio-Dyne? Seen any results?     
Let us look together for methods to shrink foreskin!

retreactor

I don't think such cosmetic/medical shortcuts exist. It would have to shrink the skin by, say, one third its lenghth at least to stay behind the glans- no chemical can do that. Cosmetics works in a different way on a different type of skin,  and I would strongly advise against any medicines for such purpose.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Jhead

Well, I did some researches online and found that they use aloe Vera gel to reduce wrinkles in most of the cosmetic products. I by chance got a 99% aloe Vera gel sitting on my shelf. What I did is that I rubbed a generous amount of aloe vera gel on my foreskin and massage until it gets absorbed. I found that after around a week or so my foreskin stays back. I don't even need to use a spoon method as it looks like it already.

Jhead

Here's two photos for you guys. I compared to the photos I uploaded about 2 months ago and it seems that the wrinkles are a lot less and the fold is shorter when I am flaccid

retreactor

Aloe vera is fine, however it does not shrink the foreskin, but just fills its texture with jelly water so that it swells  and becomes somewhat less flexible. At least that's how most of the  anti-wrinkling cosmetics work, (which is the oposite of shrinking). But yeah, it probably works, in some models with the right foreskin to corona ratio this may be just enough to fix the skin behind the head and smooth the wrinkles lower down the shaft.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Hazeleye

In my experience after having been permanently pulled back for a 30 year period in my younger years, the best way to be back like being circumcised is to develop deep shaft skin wrinkles. While the thinning of the foreskin will reduce the amount of flesh that bunches behind the corona, this is  not an ideal solution in my view. As one ages, the thinning process will take care of itself on its own anyway.

guest2784

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2019-11-25 05:07:33
In my experience after having been permanently pulled back for a 30 year period in my younger years, the best way to be back like being circumcised is to develop deep shaft skin wrinkles. While the thinning of the foreskin will reduce the amount of flesh that bunches behind the corona, this is  not an ideal solution in my view. As one ages, the thinning process will take care of itself on its own anyway.
I'm 50 year old. Yes, probably my foreskin became thinner than in my young years. I'm permanently pulled back for a 15 or 17 years (since about 2002 year ). And during this time shaft skin became much shorter. In 2002 had a small hobstream, when flaccid. But now, if I try to cover the glans, the end of the glans is slightly visible.
I 'm now looking for any ways to make my skin as short as possible.

lvprcm

Quote from: broneboj on 2019-11-25 07:16:02
In 2002 had a small hobstream, when flaccid. But now, if I try to cover the glans, the end of the glans is slightly visible.
I 'm now looking for any ways to make my skin as short as possible.

I may have missed earlier posts that may clear up my ignorance but what is a hobstream? Thx!

guest2784

Quote from: lvprcm on 2019-11-26 16:02:38
I may have missed earlier posts that may clear up my ignorance but what is a hobstream? Thx!
Sorry for my English :) I use an online translator.
I meant proboscis  ( Elephant nose, but small )

guest2456

I was looking something to shortening foreskin but I lost hope because I even can't imagine how something can remove/shrink/reduce part of skin. Probably I will go for partial circumcision because I have ~3 cm overhang when flaccid and 1 cm when erect, maybe for someone it not would be a problem but for me there is.

Marius

Quote from: emailzarobkowy on 2019-11-27 13:25:02
I was looking something to shortening foreskin but I lost hope because I even can't imagine how something can remove/shrink/reduce part of skin. Probably I will go for partial circumcision because I have ~3 cm overhang when flaccid and 1 cm when erect, maybe for someone it not would be a problem but for me there is.

Ok, how come?

Hygiene or what is your concern?

guest2456

No, I just mean how it looks. Also most of the time glans is covered during intercourse so it reduces sensations and frictions. Some people have also problem with using condoms.

lvprcm

Quote from: broneboj on 2019-11-26 22:53:38
Sorry for my English :) I use an online translator.
I meant proboscis  ( Elephant nose, but small )

Okay, Thanks! Makes sense.

guest2784

What do you think about that?  There is some changes in foreskin structure during these 15 days? Maybe it 's like some atrophy?  During 15 days the foreskin will be oxygen-free...

guest2784

A few years ago, my sister broke her arm. Her hand was in a plaster sleeve for a long time. There was atrophy of muscles - when the sleeve was removed, the left hand was half thinner than the right hand. But at the same time the skin also has decreased! The skin did not hang anywhere and fit the hand tightly. Perhaps the foreskin is also able to reduce its size, if it is fixed in a wrinkled position fjr a long time?