Author Topic: Talking with a partner(s) about being permanently retracted  (Read 10950 times)

Offline Bareglans

So I've been keeping my foreskin permanently retracted now for nearly four years. The glans have roughened up considerably compared to the start, and are definitely no longer as sensitive now to hot/cold water, or rubbing inside underwear. Although my frenulum was already quite stretched due to a mishap when messing about as a kid, I've kept up some exercises to try and reduce any pulling action to nothing. Net result is a totally exposed head when erect and a foreskin that only occasionally rolls forward when flaccid. I like it, and my wife knows I like it.

My question is how many here talk about it with their partner if they have one? During sex I often ask my wife if it feels good that my cock head is totally bare inside her, and if she feels it rubbing. Her reply in the positive, and that she wants it to always be exposed is always a massive turn on. She gets the benefit too from this I guess via my performance haha.

I guess my experience is that if you're finding it difficult to keep retracted or needing some motivation, try talking to someone. If they are supportive it'll massively help you to keep going.

This is how I look these days... Normally I roll the remaining skin back over on itself but so you can see it natural state I left it 😉

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
wow that looks really impressive, the head looks really good and well done
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
That looks very nice! Corona has flared nicely and the head has keratinized well. Great job!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline P51Geo1980

• NSFW Access
My story is slightly similar to yours, but I ended up actually getting circumcised a few years ago...

I'm from the US and was cut when I was 33. When I got circumcised, I had been married for about 7 years, but my wife and I have been together since we were 21. I'm the only guy she's ever been with so for her my being uncircumcised was never really a big deal. In fact, when I first brought up the idea of getting circumcised, she thought I was crazy.

I eventually began to keep my foreskin retracted and it stayed retracted more-or-less all the time, although it did roll forward once-in-a-while. So eventually having my glans exposed was the look we were both used to. One day I was walking out of the shower to our bedroom and didn't notice my foreskin was covering my glans; however, my wife saw it. She came over and said something like "your foreskin is covering your head again, can you push it back again?"

So I did, but I also asked her why and she confessed that after having gotten used to seeing my penis with the foreskin retracted, she much preferred being able to see my glans all the time, even if I was soft and just walking around our room naked or changing. So I asked her if she had changed her mind and if she wanted me to get circumcised, and without any hesitation on her part, she said "yes." Like she didn't even think about it. A few weeks later I scheduled an appointment with a urologist and my foreskin was removed.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
My story is slightly similar to yours, but I ended up actually getting circumcised a few years ago...

Wow, I like your story ! Mind if I PM you about it (this being not a circ forum) ?

Offline soundsgreat87

My boyf has also appreciated my cock with the head bare. I mean, he's fine with it either way, but he thinks it's cool that I can keep it like that, and loves to suck on the head!

Offline __

• NSFW Access
My boyf has also appreciated my cock with the head bare. I mean, he's fine with it either way, but he thinks it's cool that I can keep it like that, and loves to suck on the head!

Are foreskins generally liked by gay men over there ? When I read all the magazine propaganda (for lack of better word) where it seems most women are disgusted by them without ever having seen one, I wonder if that has somehow influenced men over time, too  ...

Offline Adam.Callahan17

Obviously everyone has own opinion, but in my experience (and cultural context) gay men in general do not share this negative view of foreskin as something disgusting... Actually, I think more general approach toward foreskin that it is more fun to have one. So, it is mostly positive...

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
It has been my experience that most women prefer cut, even the European women who have expressed an opinion...and retracted, at the very least...either way, glans exposed.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
It has been my experience that most women prefer cut, even the European women who have expressed an opinion...and retracted, at the very least...either way, glans exposed.

Women like you say who have seen both have liked the skin back showing the head, but there are some who like the skin. Thing is those that have experienced the bear head inside them say skin back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

Are foreskins generally liked by gay men over there ? When I read all the magazine propaganda (for lack of better word) where it seems most women are disgusted by them without ever having seen one, I wonder if that has somehow influenced men over time, too  ...

Generally, yes. There are of course gay men who are disgusted by foreskin, but for a lot of them, it's a bit of a novelty, since so many guys are cut. It can get a bit annoying though, because I start to feel like the only uncut guy in a ten mile radius, with all these cut guys wanting to see it... I just want another uncut guy to play with!!

Don't believe anything that magazine propaganda says. ;D There's a huge culture of foreskin shaming in the US, mostly by people who've never even seen a foreskin, let alone played with one.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Generally, yes. There are of course gay men who are disgusted by foreskin, but for a lot of them, it's a bit of a novelty, since so many guys are cut. It can get a bit annoying though, because I start to feel like the only uncut guy in a ten mile radius, with all these cut guys wanting to see it... I just want another uncut guy to play with!!

Thanks for the information. I think the main difference between America and here, is that the circ rate is still so high in the US, so you get the novelty effect and the isolation effect, it's all linked together. Here, most are of course uncut, but it's not so rare to see a cut guy - I wouldn't presume to speak for gay men, but I reckon there's more acceptance of everyone. I've seen this body acceptance trend in naturism. Now, I'm pretty sure that 40 of 50 years ago, if a partner here had seen no foreskin on a guy here, the question would almost automatically be "are you Jewish ?".

That being said, I have never seen another guy retracting over here, and I have never received any comments from  women about my retraction. Either they're not really interested in the penis, or they keep to themselves, I don't know.

Don't believe anything that magazine propaganda says. ;D There's a huge culture of foreskin shaming in the US, mostly by people who've never even seen a foreskin, let alone played with one.

It is a bit strange as people here will watch some US shows - for instance "Sex and the City" where the foreskin is mocked in one episode - they will generally not get it because they don't know that this culture exists, and they are ignorant of the circ situation in the US.

Offline sovway

• NSFW Access
Going back to your original question, yeah I told my partner what I was doing when I decided to retract just over 2 years ago. She understood my reasons and it seems we’re in a similar place now. My waking hours I’m fully retracted and my foreskin stays where I want it. As for my partner, she’s been pretty vocal about how much she prefers (especially) the look of it. I’ve honestly have never asked her if it feels different when either having sex or if it’s in her mouth, but I do know she does quite often lift the sheets just to have a look. I ain’t complaining.

Offline njshore37

• NSFW Access
  • Novice giving retraction a try...at age 63
I like to think we have the best of both worlds. As an older long-time married uncut guy, I don't orgasm as quickly as I used to. So, quite often during intercourse she orgasms first. Since she may not be into going on and on with my thrusting, I notice that when she gets to the point of wanting things to wind down, she reaches down and holds my foreskin back with her fingers. Then we both know I have about 20 seconds before the sensitivity drives me to orgasm. Sometimes she times her foreskin hold so we orgasm almost simultaneously. It works well for us. It's like a fine tuning thing.
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Sometimes she times her foreskin hold so we orgasm almost simultaneously. It works well for us. It's like a fine tuning thing.

That's great ! She knows your "buttons" well ... thanks for telling.