Author Topic: Ways to masturbate with spoon method?  (Read 8267 times)

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Ways to masturbate with spoon method?
« on: 2019-04-19 06:36:39 »
In my case, I have quite a lot of foreskin, and it takes quite a bit to get my preferred spoon method look. Pics attached to see the result of numerous adjusting I do. Therefore I'm looking for ideas on how to masturbate while keep wearing my spoon method. Don't have toys but I do have lube. Suggestions appreciated!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Ways to masturbate with spoon method?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-19 14:54:49 »
I either unfold and then fold again afterwards, or (especially when sitting) just pull the shaft skin up and wank that way. For me it stays folded most of the time.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-04-19 15:45:41 »
I either unfold and then fold again afterwards, or (especially when sitting) just pull the shaft skin up and wank that way. For me it stays folded most of the time.

Pull the shaft skin up? Don't quite get this, I'm not sure I have enough skin left to move around that much.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-04-19 15:51:20 »
Afternoon,

I usually just hold my shaft and try not to undo the spoon method when stroking. If I want a more slow session then I lightly rub all of my penis including the head and the skin just stays tucked in. Another method that works well is putting a condom on and I've actually successfully managed to have sex with my flashlight whilst tucked in  ;D  slightly different sensation plus no mess to clear up lol

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2019-04-20 00:35:36 »
Pull the shaft skin up? Don't quite get this, I'm not sure I have enough skin left to move around that much.

I can't exactly cover things with my shaft skin either, but it's still the way I do it, pull the skin over the corona and tug on it that way.  Or so.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-04-24 21:41:31 »
Ok guys, it IS possible to get some pretty awesome sensation jerking it with the spoon type method or whatever folds your inner foreskin all hidden (like the spoon method). Here's the objective:

1 fold your foreskin so the inner foreskin is hidden and your head is exposed. Don't use lube, or it'll stop the spoon method from keeping your skin retracted once you go to action.
2 grasp your shaft, maybe an inch away from your coronal groove.
3 draw your shaft skin (and hidden inner foreskin pocket) up towards the head, partially covering the head.
4 return your shaft skin back over the corona
5 repeat

If you do it right, you get corona stimulation (pressure), and foreskin stimulation (especially the ridged band, which can sort of snap back and forth over the corona leading to some very pleasurable sensations).

Just don't get anything slick with lube, precum, water, semen, etc, or your foreskin wont stay in the "pocket formation" you worked so hard to acheive with the spoon method.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-04-28 07:05:27 »
You would just have to stroke the head, as the skin may move. I have to pull the skin right back to masturbate, then when finished, put the skin back again.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Mxsyd3000

« Reply #7 on: 2019-11-08 06:22:17 »
I do it more or less like TapedStick described.

1. Grab your cock at the base of the shaft where it meets you balls/body
2. Pull forward so the skin rolls over the head about half way
3. Pull back to the base again

I find the trick is not to grip too hard near the head so you don’t accidentally pull your fold over the head which can cause it to unroll.

I took a few pics of how I do it for each step

It feels strange at first to not be stroking the head the way you would if you were rolled forward and stroking all the way but I find as my dick gets harder it feels really awesome to have the head exposed. I always get huge orgasms wanking this way haha

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #8 on: 2022-07-24 12:50:42 »
I do it more or less like TapedStick described.

1. Grab your cock at the base of the shaft where it meets you balls/body
2. Pull forward so the skin rolls over the head about half way
3. Pull back to the base again

I find the trick is not to grip too hard near the head so you don’t accidentally pull your fold over the head which can cause it to unroll.

I took a few pics of how I do it for each step

It feels strange at first to not be stroking the head the way you would if you were rolled forward and stroking all the way but I find as my dick gets harder it feels really awesome to have the head exposed. I always get huge orgasms wanking this way haha

That's the same way as I do it. Would love to compare techniques with other guys in a safe space.

Offline Jacob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2022-07-24 13:13:17 »
I smother it in lotion and rub the whole thing. It stays tucked in under my head the whole time because my head is fairly fat and frenulum is fairly short (won’t let me pull down to ‘unlatch’ it when fully erect). I usually untuck it to clean up and then re-set it.

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #10 on: 2022-07-29 12:38:36 »
Tried using lube but my foreskin just resets. It's like I'm jerking as normal, but pulling up the shaft skin so it rubs the corona. Since my helmet has dried out a little, I'm now able to jerk pulling the whole foreskin back and forward, which I couldn't do before. It's very pleasurable and results in a more fulfilling orgasm.