Author Topic: Anusol cream shrinks foreskin  (Read 25089 times)

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
Re: Anusol cream shrinks foreskin
« Reply #15 on: 2019-07-18 22:49:15 »
@ Argon, did you ever give this method a shot/have any success?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2019-07-20 07:51:29 »
I noticed that this post is over two years old, and not seen any proof, as it sounds a good idea
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2023-10-22 17:30:14 »
Well I think it's time I share my lil secret.

Years ago I had read online that someone applied anusol cream to shrink their unwanted foreskin. I thought it was a bit crazy to believe, but tried it out nonetheless. 3 years later, my foreskin has deffo shrunk, in fact, there's barely anything left. If I try to pull foreskin over the head of my dick, well, it's impossible.

Anusol is known for smoothing out unwanted wrinkles and getting rid of bags - but with daily application, it reduces foreskin, too.

Anyone else know about this ?

I found that there is a group in Reddit where some people are interested in shrinking the size of their penises, and they use Anusol and Preparation H to do that. Has anybody heard about something like that?

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
« Reply #18 on: 2023-10-24 03:41:11 »
are there proof pics on that reddit forum?

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2023-10-24 03:58:24 »
are there proof pics on that reddit forum?

Actually, yes, and they used Preparation H, which is essentially the same as Anusol https://www.reddit.com/r/PenisShinking/comments/15bchor/my_experience_with_prep_h/

Offline slicendice

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2023-10-24 06:30:49 »
looks like a group of folks who are obsessed with shrinking their penises, to fit in their chasity cages for a longer time..

i read through some of their posts, seems that those who used Prep-H only temporarily "shrank" the length of their penises, but not the girth.. and it does affect erectile quality, causing them to be unable to have erections..

that's the effects and side effects of Prep-H as found by the folks in that group, though another thing to note is that some of them seem to be also on HRT, taking estrogen pills or estrogen injections..

knowing that, i guess it's up to us to decide whether we want those side effects.. but it probably wouldn't tighten or shrink the foreskin girth-wise..

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2023-10-24 15:05:07 »
looks like a group of folks who are obsessed with shrinking their penises, to fit in their chasity cages for a longer time..

i read through some of their posts, seems that those who used Prep-H only temporarily "shrank" the length of their penises, but not the girth.. and it does affect erectile quality, causing them to be unable to have erections..

that's the effects and side effects of Prep-H as found by the folks in that group, though another thing to note is that some of them seem to be also on HRT, taking estrogen pills or estrogen injections..

knowing that, i guess it's up to us to decide whether we want those side effects.. but it probably wouldn't tighten or shrink the foreskin girth-wise..

I know that haemorroids creams are used very often as a cheap alternative to cosmetic wrinkles cream because it does shrink the skin. However, if they work too well, then I wouldn't want to try them.

Offline rushmilk

• NSFW Access
  • Pull it back and show it off!
« Reply #22 on: 2023-10-24 20:33:41 »
OP's post is very sus lol

Offline James84

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2023-10-24 23:52:28 »
Actually, yes, and they used Preparation H, which is essentially the same as Anusol https://www.reddit.com/r/PenisShinking/comments/15bchor/my_experience_with_prep_h/

Odds are that OP was just trolling. Plus I went to that horror site and I observed that the only thing that doesn't shrink is the foreskin. 

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2023-10-25 13:38:14 »
Odds are that OP was just trolling. Plus I went to that horror site and I observed that the only thing that doesn't shrink is the foreskin.

I wonder what kind of fetish that Subreddit is really about. I have never heard of that before doing the research on Anusol.