News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Having problems with pulling

Started by Lex, 2022-11-17 13:06:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Hi. I'm new in Pulled back technic.
Yesterday I started using a method that gives a bare head. It's just a pull skin above the glans. I'm not using any supportable device as rings. Just pulling with hands. Yesterday the skin wasn't rolling forward by itself and all was fine. But skin around glans is slightly swollen. If I closed the glans and open it after a such time this won't happen, but if keep it opened, after a such time skin will be swollen again. What does this mean? Why is this happening? And one more strange thing, sometimes I getting fantom meaning that foreskin going forward, but it doesn't.
Could you help if you know what's going on with me?

ps. if you need a photo just say it in comments.
I'm not a native English speaker and can make mistakes.

I'd like to make a permanent retraction. I'm 18 yo.
If someone can help me with it - pls write me in discord Renard#2790. I'll be very glad for your help.

Seacucumber

Hey mate. In my experience the swelling of skin is normal and will go away if you roll it back over.
It's just caused by the rubbing on material and general exposure to the elements.

This happened many times to me at the start and eventually I just thought "stuff it" and kept it back even when it did swell.

Now I think it's toughened up and it never swells.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Nivek

The "fantom" you describe is an indicator that you are getting success in pull back! A lot of us have experienced it.

Lex

Quote from: Seacucumber on 2022-11-18 04:46:26
Hey mate. In my experience the swelling of skin is normal and will go away if you roll it back over.
It's just caused by the rubbing on material and general exposure to the elements.

This happened many times to me at the start and eventually I just thought "stuff it" and kept it back even when it did swell.

Now I think it's toughened up and it never swells.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

The only problem that can be after such swelling is paraphimosis. Maybe it's caused by thick skin. I will try to train him first, maybe in 2 weeks, and then I will try to pull it back again.
I'm not a native English speaker and can make mistakes.

I'd like to make a permanent retraction. I'm 18 yo.
If someone can help me with it - pls write me in discord Renard#2790. I'll be very glad for your help.

Nivek

Yes, you can do some training/stretching... Hope it goes well for you!