News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

The "feel cut" method HighNTide_new idea_Ring

Started by LittleRock, 2022-10-14 08:34:47

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleRock

Hello,
i am a grower, so the tape method was not that good when i´m in flacid state.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg60#msg60

So today i tested a different thing, first layer was no longer tape, but a ring,
maybe a cockring.
The result works finde, everything srtays back and the WHOLE inner foreskin is exposed = great feeling, a little bit tight
with the rind when i go into "full power", but okay.
Nice to feel and to see too.

What do you think?

soundsgreat87

Oh nice, that's a great modification of the idea! And it works even when soft?

Nivek

Looking great as usual!! What kind of cock ring is it?

JohnsonW

LittleRock

Yes it is kinesio tape, the advantage is, is "goes with you" ;)

Cockring, it´s a simple one, the fits you just aaa little to tight, so you good in the flacid state.

Soft, when you are a grower, its like everything, not that good, but it stays in place "when you come back for going hard" 8)

bobenc0

I started using cockring instead of the first tape long time ago, it's much easier and faster way I really like it!

Also I have the same kinesio tape that sticks very well and holds everything till I take it off.

Btw, right now im with exactly the same method :) ring and blue tape !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

That looks impressive, thanks for sharing
Love skining back and letting my head show