Author Topic: Foreskin swelling  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
Foreskin swelling
« on: 2019-07-22 21:51:03 »
Hi there, again...
Well I’ll tell you my situation, after some problems with the coin method I started using the sleeve method, (the best method I’ve tried so far), but there’s only one problem, my foreskin that stays bunched behind the glans has stayed  in the same state of swelling since I started retracting (like 2 weeks ago), so I wanted to ask you guys if I can make something about it or I just have to wait till it passes

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskin swelling
« Reply #1 on: 2019-07-22 23:17:24 »
The swelling often happens when you first start to pull back. Just roll the skin forward until it subsides and then pull back again. You will find that after a while you will not get any swelling. It's all part of the journey!

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-07-23 02:59:02 »
The swelling often happens when you first start to pull back. Just roll the skin forward until it subsides and then pull back again. You will find that after a while you will not get any swelling. It's all part of the journey!
It’s necessary to roll it back?, I won’t loose my progress?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-07-23 07:42:22 »

No you will not lose what you have done
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-07-25 18:35:00 »

You can take a couple hours break, also massage the foreskin to help the swelling subside.
It's usual at the beginning, the lymph and veins in the foreskin need to re-arrange themselves for the retracted position. After a few months it should be OK and you should no longer get any swelling.

In my case I noticed after some years that a new vein had grown, further up on the shaft, linking the two main ones. I assume this was due to the back pressure of the pulled back foreskin ring, compressing the flow.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-07-26 02:00:20 »
You can take a couple hours break, also massage the foreskin to help the swelling subside.
It's usual at the beginning, the lymph and veins in the foreskin need to re-arrange themselves for the retracted position. After a few months it should be OK and you should no longer get any swelling.

In my case I noticed after some years that a new vein had grown, further up on the shaft, linking the two main ones. I assume this was due to the back pressure of the pulled back foreskin ring, compressing the flow.
A new vain? Wow! That’s pretty amazing, I’ll try to massage my foreskin even though the swelling has decreased you can still see it, not as bad as before but it’s there

P.D. The veins in the foreskin could be a good thread idea, just wondering.

Thank you guys for your help!!!

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-07-29 00:58:11 »
Well, quick update, I tried the toothpaste method to dry the skin (this one https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=796.15), I tried it in the glans and the foreskin, and guess what? My foreskin got pretty swollen, so I decided to roll the foreskin back, and i think it has diminished, just something I wanted to share...