Author Topic: Beginner with questions  (Read 7299 times)

Offline The 3rd

Beginner with questions
« on: 2019-06-19 19:40:47 »
Hey guys

Think I posted this in the wrong place, so I'm just gonna copy paste it here too.

25yo Danish guy here.
I've been trying autocircumcision for about a month now. But my damn foreskin just keeps rolling over my glans...either in my sleep or in my pants as I walk around. The irritating thing now is that my glans is so desensitized that I usually can't feel whether my skin is pulled back or rolled over. So usually after a day of being pulled back my skin rolls over at some point and I'm back to square one. I've tried the spoon method but it doesn't seem to work that well so I started using a ring.
I'm a grower and I've got quite the foreskin, so I'm having a bit trouble. It all gathers around the glans, so I don't look cut at all, just pulled back.
I'm wondering a couple of things:
1. Will my foreskin start to shrink and get less stretchy by time? And if yes... how long does this take? It would be very helpful if it shrunk a bit. 😂
2. How long before my foreskin stays back without having to use a ring?
3. Is there a way to stretch the frenulum without having to cut it? I'm guessing a longer fren. Would allow the skin to stay back easier?

I'll post some pics of my progress so far. One rolled over, one pulled back and one with the ring.
Please leave a comment if you have any answers 😊

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Beginner with questions
« Reply #1 on: 2019-06-19 21:18:59 »
Hope you don't mind I deleted your other topic! Yeah, this post could really go in either forum, so I just kept one ;D

For questions 1 and 2, there is really no answer. It's very individual. I personally believe that the skin will eventually settle into a different way of folding/wrinkling, kind of like how your elbow or knuckle skin does. I've had some of that happen myself. But controlling where it folds and wrinkles is less obvious.

For question 3, I'll leave that to Jockbox -- he seems to have had success doing just that. I've cut mine, and it DEFINITELY helped, but I understand that that's not for everyone. I don't know how the Danish health system works, but you might look into getting it professionally done, if you're interested.

Oh and -- nice pics! No shame in having to use a ring, but I understand wanting it to stay there on its own ;D I sure wish mine did.

Offline The 3rd

« Reply #2 on: 2019-06-19 21:30:44 »
Aah ok thanks 😊

Ok I guess I'll just have to be patient.
I'm not really into cutting the fren. I think stretching it would work better for me. I'll check out his posts.

Thanks a lot 😊 no shame, just irritated that I have to adjust my dick all the time and make sure the ring stays on 😂 but again... patience.

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-06-21 17:16:53 »
I was able to stretch my fren to almost 3 times
It makes almost no forward pull force to my foreskin.
You can find my topic under the name of something like "stupid mistake".
But it turned out as a method for me.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-06-21 20:45:19 »
Hi, did I hear my name called when you talk about fernulum stretching. I successfully stretched mine using the balloon method which is explained some where in this site. Before I stretched it I struggled to keep my foreskin back, but now just now and again it will go forward. As well as the balloon method I used to do a routine of pulling the foreskin as far back as possible and holding it for 1 min every day. Then pulling the foreskin over the head and pulling hard for 1 min every day. I used to wear the balloon over night and sometimes during wanking which pulled on the fernulum the most. When there was some pain was when it was stretching the most, I used to think no pain no gain. I don't use the balloon much now as don't think I need to.
Hope this has been useful, sorry I don't know where my report of fernulum stretching went or how to get the post up on how to make the balloon. I another guy posted that I think, that's where I first came across it.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-06-22 23:33:52 »
Hi, did I hear my name called when you talk about fernulum stretching. I successfully stretched mine using the balloon method which is explained some where in this site. Before I stretched it I struggled to keep my foreskin back, but now just now and again it will go forward. As well as the balloon method I used to do a routine of pulling the foreskin as far back as possible and holding it for 1 min every day. Then pulling the foreskin over the head and pulling hard for 1 min every day. I used to wear the balloon over night and sometimes during wanking which pulled on the fernulum the most. When there was some pain was when it was stretching the most, I used to think no pain no gain. I don't use the balloon much now as don't think I need to.
Hope this has been useful, sorry I don't know where my report of fernulum stretching went or how to get the post up on how to make the balloon. I another guy posted that I think, that's where I first came across it.

It was in this thread here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=239.msg2071#msg2071
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-06-23 13:50:10 »
Thanks knew it was some where

Offline The 3rd

« Reply #7 on: 2019-06-23 14:01:21 »
Thanks guys 😁

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-06-24 14:02:48 »
Hey guys

Think I posted this in the wrong place, so I'm just gonna copy paste it here too.

25yo Danish guy here.
I've been trying autocircumcision for about a month now. But my damn foreskin just keeps rolling over my glans...either in my sleep or in my pants as I walk around. The irritating thing now is that my glans is so desensitized that I usually can't feel whether my skin is pulled back or rolled over. So usually after a day of being pulled back my skin rolls over at some point and I'm back to square one. I've tried the spoon method but it doesn't seem to work that well so I started using a ring.
I'm a grower and I've got quite the foreskin, so I'm having a bit trouble. It all gathers around the glans, so I don't look cut at all, just pulled back.
I'm wondering a couple of things:
1. Will my foreskin start to shrink and get less stretchy by time? And if yes... how long does this take? It would be very helpful if it shrunk a bit. 😂
2. How long before my foreskin stays back without having to use a ring?
3. Is there a way to stretch the frenulum without having to cut it? I'm guessing a longer fren. Would allow the skin to stay back easier?

I'll post some pics of my progress so far. One rolled over, one pulled back and one with the ring.
Please leave a comment if you have any answers 😊
My Penny's worth
1. Not seen mine Shrink, for the many many years i have done this, i have not seen the skin shrink, the head flare yes, which may give the impression the skin has shrunk.
2. That is a question, could be months before the wrinkles kick in and the skin then stays back, this could take some time.
3 I think that has been answered here,
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-06-26 20:30:10 »
Everyone is different, but it took me 8 months before the foreskin stayed back without tape.

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #10 on: 2022-07-24 13:02:34 »
I would also like to know how to stretch my fren comfortably and safely. Don't want it cut.