News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Define circumcision

Started by guest1850, 2019-05-01 23:07:03

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1850

So..I've been retracting on and off for a few years.  Recently I went as long as 2 weeks straight.  I know circumcision isn't a popular idea and that this isn't a circumcision group...but define circumcision.  I recently found this place in New York City that does circumcision, but removes shaft skin from the base, not foreskin.  This gives complete retraction without fighting it covering up, while still keeping 100% inner skin, just exposed.  I found it very intriguing, and honestly many on here retract because the idea of circumcision is interesting but afraid of the commitment.  I feel this could be a nice compromise.

https://www.urologicalcare.com/cosmetic-penile-surgery/cosmetic-circumcision/#overview

headytimes

Interesting approach, but damn that surgery looks painful. Not something I could do.
Retracted since Summer 2016

guest1850

I think it would be way less than normal circumcision, and gives desired result retracting does.

headytimes

The fact the foreskin remains is a huge plus, I wonder if you can still cover your glans if you are a grower
Retracted since Summer 2016

guest1850

I noticed in one pic when the guy is really in shrinkage mode it's still covered

bobenc0

Well we discussed that before and it's actually probably the best thing you can do if you really want to have such a look and feel :)
And I definitely think quite often about it and I'm wondering if they are able to do it here in my country!
I like the idea because I like retraction methods that keep the skin away from the glans and this is surgery gives very similar to most taping methods look, which feels most natural nowadays.
And I think you can still be able to cover it while soft if you are a grower, of course if they don't cut all the skin, because my dick still covers sometimes even if I'm taped tight!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: RB37 on 2019-05-01 23:07:03
So..I've been retracting on and off for a few years.  Recently I went as long as 2 weeks straight.  I know circumcision isn't a popular idea and that this isn't a circumcision group...but define circumcision.  I recently found this place in New York City that does circumcision, but removes shaft skin from the base, not foreskin.  This gives complete retraction without fighting it covering up, while still keeping 100% inner skin, just exposed.  I found it very intriguing, and honestly many on here retract because the idea of circumcision is interesting but afraid of the commitment.  I feel this could be a nice compromise.

https://www.urologicalcare.com/cosmetic-penile-surgery/cosmetic-circumcision/#overview
Not sure its me, but what is the intended result, taking skin from the root, bar that there is no scare line from the top. seems to add more complication in, than say the other methods of circumcision, like the new style clamps.  I get that the  top is not cut which gives a lot more sensitivity, but like others said looks painful and wonder the recovery time
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest1850

I don't understand why this method would be considered more painful.  A regular circumcision cuts right into sensitive foreskin and the scar to heal is up near the head.  I feel this is less invasive, gives permanent pulled back effect but retains all foreskin.  It's interesting to hear from other members on the subject.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: RB37 on 2019-05-02 13:32:57
I don't understand why this method would be considered more painful.  A regular circumcision cuts right into sensitive foreskin and the scar to heal is up near the head.  I feel this is less invasive, gives permanent pulled back effect but retains all foreskin.  It's interesting to hear from other members on the subject.
I think this used to be called the sleeve method and was popular, but with the rise of new devices, that cut and suture without blood or effort this is method is more time consuming
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

It's kind of an interesting question, but I'd say this still counts. "surgical removal of any penis skin" seems like a reasonable definition. Surgery is kind of a different ball game from just holding a foreskin back.

guest1850

Yes, I believe it's usually referred to as sleeve reduction.  I wonder though, would a true definition of circumcision refer to the removal of foreskin?  The end result is obviously similar looking but far from similar process to get there.  What I love about this concept is the foreskin is not cut at all.

Hazeleye

If one were seeking surgery to have a bare glans I can see one advantage of this procedure. Some guys that I have seen pictures of have a very light under foreskin and a darker shaft skin. With the conventional cutting the sudden change of colour intensity is a bit distracting, besides the sudden skin texture as well.

soundsgreat87

I guess this is removing the... aftskin? ;D

Uncut_soldier

This is actually quite fascinating. If I were to get cut this would for sure be the way to go. You just look tightly retracted

_yeah_

This is very interesting. It definitely seems to give the desired look, and you get to keep the foreskin. If I were to ever get cut, this is how I'd have it done. To answer the question of defining circumcision, the internet and dictionaries tend to define it as "the surgical removal of the foreskin from the penis", but I would amend that definition to this: "the surgical removal of an area of skin from the penis to expose the glans".
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted