News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My progress so far

Started by russ_s, 2020-10-15 09:31:19

Previous topic - Next topic

russ_s

Hi all, this is my progress so far and probably my best tuck yet. What do you think?
Flaccid, semi and almost fully erect.
I'm also on Reddit u/russ_s6

mrpink

Looking good, how long does it stay back for?

russ_s

Quote from: mrpink on 2020-10-15 17:47:32
Looking good, how long does it stay back for?
I've kept it back for about 4 days 24/7. Trying to keep it back more and more as I progress.

russ_s

Just an update. Apart from one 6 or 7 hour period, I have now been pulled back constantly, for nearly 9 days! This is the most I have ever managed to do. Hoping I can keep it up 🤞
It feels great and I might post a picture later if I remember..

russ_s

Here are some update pictures.
Spoon method, after 9 whole days.

AverageJoe

Curiously, whenever I try the spoon method, when trying to pull out the spoon, it pulls the foreskin forward again, undoing everything.
No words, just acts.

thesevenpointfive

wow, that looks impressive, that one of the best spoon method seen, this is what it should look like.
Love skining back and letting my head show

russ_s

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2020-11-04 13:19:37
wow, that looks impressive, that one of the best spoon method seen, this is what it should look like.

Thanks, I am quite pleased with it, hence why I have not pulled it forward since, I don't really want to loose such a good tuck. 👌

AnonD

Oh the benefits of being a shower!

I'm a grower and this would never work for me. It'd unroll as soon as I start getting erect.

Also, like the Average Joe, mine tends to come untucked easily when removing the spoon. I suspect it's because we have thicker foreskins.

boyhotelowy

make sure to unroll it for shower!!!