News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everybody first time seeing exposed glan

Started by Alex07, 2024-04-01 14:18:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex07

I still remember that day I was 7 or 8 and had tight foreskin my aunt is nurse she told me not to move and grab my foreskin and try to pull back but It was tight ....then next day after bath my aunt and her 2 junior told me to lay down on bed and both of them grab my both leg and hand so I don't move and my aunt garb my foreskin and forcefully pull my foreskin and keep pulling until it open I took like 5 min I was crying after that that I can easily open my foreskin then she told me to keep open ur foreskin after that I started keeping my glan exposed not regularly but after 11 i started doing regularly now I have short foreskin and fully dry glan this is my story frm tight foreskin to short skin

PossibleMagician130

That sounds terrible. In children the adhesions to the glans may not have loosened sufficiently and this could cause internal scarring that makes the phimosis worse, potentially even causing a life-threatening condition.

I absolutely do not recommend acts that cause terror and potential injury in children :(

Quote from: Alex07 on 2024-04-01 14:18:54I still remember that day I was 7 or 8 and had tight foreskin my aunt is nurse she told me not to move and grab my foreskin and try to pull back but It was tight ....then next day after bath my aunt and her 2 junior told me to lay down on bed and both of them grab my both leg and hand so I don't move and my aunt garb my foreskin and forcefully pull my foreskin and keep pulling until it open I took like 5 min I was crying after that that I can easily open my foreskin then she told me to keep open ur foreskin after that I started keeping my glan exposed not regularly but after 11 i started doing regularly now I have short foreskin and fully dry glan this is my story frm tight foreskin to short skin

Alex07

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2024-04-01 19:14:51That sounds terrible. In children the adhesions to the glans may not have loosened sufficiently and this could cause internal scarring that makes the phimosis worse, potentially even causing a life-threatening condition.

I absolutely do not recommend acts that cause terror and potential injury in children :(

it was painful my mom tired so many time to strech it but I didn't let her so she told my aunt to do so she did it ...

But I'm happy also cuz of that I started keeping my glan exposed and now it pullback  by itself

Bottomkek

Quote from: Alex07 on 2024-04-01 14:18:54I still remember that day I was 7 or 8 and had tight foreskin my aunt is nurse she told me not to move and grab my foreskin and try to pull back but It was tight ....then next day after bath my aunt and her 2 junior told me to lay down on bed and both of them grab my both leg and hand so I don't move and my aunt garb my foreskin and forcefully pull my foreskin and keep pulling until it open I took like 5 min I was crying after that that I can easily open my foreskin then she told me to keep open ur foreskin after that I started keeping my glan exposed not regularly but after 11 i started doing regularly now I have short foreskin and fully dry glan this is my story frm tight foreskin to short skin

I went through the same thing. I was like 6 or 7 and my pediatrician forcefully pulled my foreskin back to "cure" my phimosis. I hurt a lot, over the next days I had to pull back again and apply some ointment, but in the end it didn't cure anything. I remember being scared to pee since it hurt a lot. After some months I went through a new round and again it fixed nothing. Eventually in my teens I started pulling back a bit and over time the light phimosis I had was fixed.

Alex07

Quote from: Bottomkek on 2024-04-02 09:03:16I went through the same thing. I was like 6 or 7 and my pediatrician forcefully pulled my foreskin back to "cure" my phimosis. I hurt a lot, over the next days I had to pull back again and apply some ointment, but in the end it didn't cure anything. I remember being scared to pee since it hurt a lot. After some months I went through a new round and again it fixed nothing. Eventually in my teens I started pulling back a bit and over time the light phimosis I had was fixed.
yeah it's painful i remember they have to hold my hand and leg to pull it they did it like so many time but atleast it open

Bottomkek

Yeah it was the exact same for me, 2 people holding me down, really a traumatic experience, I think due to that it took me quite a while, until I was like 16 or 17, to even try to understand how my body worked. I would have been better to just be circumcised instead of that.

ThePiemel

I was 13. Accidentally had my first orgasm. In shock, at first I thought I peed in my nickers. Then smelled it and it was not pee.  :D

Before that, especially with best friends, I had these I show you mine, you show me yours moments. But just the tip of my glans was like an alarm bell. To not even point a finger at. Not just unpleasant but more like pain.

Soon after my first orgasm, I had more. Funnily enough. And got more curious what was under the skin. Wanking forwards, but not backwards. Just the thought of touching my glans kept me from even closely exposing it entirely. I needed a plan. Under the shower, I filled a jar with warm water. To see if I could just see what was there under my foreskin, and also how it all was attached, skin wise. Without any hurt, I saw my glans for the first time. In the warm water of the jar. At 13. I cannot describe the amazement and the beauty of that moment. If any major wow happened in my life it was back then. More amazing than buying my first Ferrari (which happened much later). Seeing my own glans was the best wow of my life. And then understanding it was there all the time. Never aware of it. But I had it all the time.

lvprcm

Sorry to hear some of you had some difficult experiences on your first retraction.

From my earliest memories, age 4 or 5, my foreskin was retractable. I could expose the glans with the only limitation being an adhesion that kept the inner foreskin attached to the coronal rim of the glans.

I ripped the adhesion one day during a bath when I was 8. Once that happened it opened up a world of possibilities.

Surprisingly I can't recall if I was told to retract when I pee or wash or just a lot of curiosity with playing around, it felt good when I retracted so perhaps that was all the motivation I needed to keep retracting.

Alex07

Quote from: lvprcm on 2024-04-02 11:31:02Sorry to hear some of you had some difficult experiences on your first retraction.

From my earliest memories, age 4 or 5, my foreskin was retractable. I could expose the glans with the only limitation being an adhesion that kept the inner foreskin attached to the coronal rim of the glans.

I ripped the adhesion one day during a bath when I was 8. Once that happened it opened up a world of possibilities.

Surprisingly I can't recall if I was told to retract when I pee or wash or just a lot of curiosity with playing around, it felt good when I retracted so perhaps that was all the motivation I needed to keep retracting.

for me it was Painful to keep it open cuz of sensitivity and cuz of damaged skin due to forcefully pullback. My aunt told me to keep it exposed to heal it properly after some time it started feeling good so I started to keep it open

titomm

I don't remember as I don't remember a time when I couldn't retract my foreskin.

scotsguy27

I would probably have to say seeing my fathers growing up was the first as he was circumcised and then my own when I first started retracting around 7.

supada

My foreskin was pulled back for the first time by my mother when I was 9. I was coming out of bath when my mother asked if I have cleaned my pee pee. I said no. So she examined my penis and tried to pulled my skin back. It hurted for the first time. She tried again and this time glans popped out of the skin. Then my mom told to do it everyday while bathing.

Alex07

Quote from: supada on 2024-04-14 08:16:56My foreskin was pulled back for the first time by my mother when I was 9. I was coming out of bath when my mother asked if I have cleaned my pee pee. I said no. So she examined my penis and tried to pulled my skin back. It hurted for the first time. She tried again and this time glans popped out of the skin. Then my mom told to do it everyday while bathing.
it's good it pullback without doing anything

noballdick

First time I was able to pull back when I was 13. I could do it after doing stretching for almost a year as I was suffering from extreme phimosis.

ThePiemel

Ok. Take it in your hand. Did you ever notice how perfectly shaped your glans is, to slide your thumb over it?

Like it was designed for it.