Author Topic: Piercing  (Read 4199 times)

Offline Cut893

• NSFW Access
  • Had a very long loose foreskin
Piercing
« on: 2020-08-16 07:58:56 »
Just wondered if anyone has had a piercing in an attempt to keep their foreskin back, if so what type?
Love a bared head

Offline CopperheadZ

Re: Piercing
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-17 06:38:22 »
I got a Prince Albert, approx two years ago. The foreskin irritated the healing of the piercing, so I started wearing the foreskin back more frequently. I'm at a stage where the natural position is pulled back, even in the mornings when I wake up, I find it's pulled back, and comfortable to be there.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-10-14 14:36:38 »
I have a Frenum but it doesn't really help keeping it back. Maybe some longer jewelry may help
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-10-14 17:37:21 »
I got a Prince Albert, approx two years ago. The foreskin irritated the healing of the piercing, so I started wearing the foreskin back more frequently. I'm at a stage where the natural position is pulled back, even in the mornings when I wake up, I find it's pulled back, and comfortable to be there.

Interesting

What´s your frenulum status? Intact or cut it?

I´m kind of curious and thinking about possibly getting a p.a piericing.

Tell me more about your expericences. :)

Offline ndv

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-10-18 15:24:34 »
I have a Frenum but it doesn't really help keeping it back. Maybe some longer jewelry may help

I have pierced frenum too. Three small rings or barbels don't have any effect on foreskin position. 

Offline CopperheadZ

« Reply #5 on: 2021-04-19 13:16:44 »
Interesting

What´s your frenulum status? Intact or cut it?

I´m kind of curious and thinking about possibly getting a p.a piericing.

Tell me more about your experiences. :)

Frenulum cut by myself using the tie method. So it's fairly loose, but still there.

The PA surely did help with the permanent retraction. After approx 3 years, I retired the PA piercing. The whole peeing thing got the best of me.

I replaced the PA with a Lorum piercing.

Offline FrenumBGone

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-05-07 12:35:03 »
I've thought about this a lot. I've imagined two scenarios, both are similar concepts to be attempted after the piercings are fully healed:
1) having a frenum/jacob's ladder. Then, with properly sized jewelry attaching two of the "rungs" of the ladder together, with one ring. So the first rung at the bottem of the ladder near the base gets attached to the top (or near the top) rung. bunching up all the skin in between.
2) getting two piercings at the base of the penis both offcenter, then two more farther up. It is basically the same concept as the 1st. but it would probably be better depending on your anatomy and if you can support it.

In either case, over time the surface piercings like that are likely to reject especially if you are putting them under constant strain, no matter how slight. Thats why #2 might be the better option to spread the pressure out over multiple points.

As far as actually getting it done...
I spoke to several piercers about it pre-covid. (but then everything shut down so it never happened) Of those I spoke with, 3 were circumcised guys (by their own admission) and basically all said "thats cool, this is a first, whatever you wanna do, but I honestly don't know wtf I'm doing with a foreskin" 1 was a woman who basically said the same thing.

Of the other 3:
One told me" "hey that sounds super crazy advanced you should see if you can find this guy, I dont remember his name but he is a super high-tier piercer guy runs conventions and stuff here's a pdf I got a piercing convention."

Another told me:  "I have a foreskin and that sound fuckin awesome, I would be fine trying it on myself, because I know me. I'm not comfortable trying something like that on someone else, cause it IS super advanced. You should talk to this guy Joel, lives in Australia, does super crazy stuff. He'd be into it"

Last but not least, is the guy who was super interested actually took the time to talk to me, for like an hour, in hindsight I should've done it then and there, and he said:
"that is awesome, it sounds like it might work depending upon your anatomy, I'm willing to try it, but you should talk to Joeltron, he is a very advanced piercer if anyone has ever done anything like this it's probably him."

And as luck had it, work was taking me to Australia in 2020! hooray! (except that didn't quite work out)

So that's my story. For the record all of these piercers were in Las Vegas.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-05-18 21:01:04 »
I have a PA but I didn't get it to keep the foreskin back, it will stay back with the application of the spoon technique.
However there is a fortunate side effect that it makes it difficult to pull the skin forward.