News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

First ever retraction ring

Started by Sigra, 2017-02-15 12:33:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigra

And now the experiment really begins in earnest  ;D

My friendly neighbourhood postman has just delivered an excellent gift to myself purchased on ebay - a very soft and stretchy silicone ring. Pictures and perhaps video would illustrate better just how soft and squidgy it is - I'll get onto sorting those out. The softness and stretchiness is a good thing since (a) it's very comfortable to wear and (b) it allows for a great deal of expansion and contraction as I go from flaccid to semi-erect and vice versa - I'm thinking it could be good to keep on at night; I'll find out tomorrow morning. I'm wearing it right behind the corona so it's acting as a barrier preventing the foreskin rolling forward.

So far so good!  :D

Sigra

camchain

Nice work Sigrta. Would help some on here. Thank's for posting. and good luck.

soundsgreat87

Oooh that looks like a nice one. Can you get an accurate measurement of the inner and outer diameters?

Hazeleye

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-02-17 02:30:57
Oooh that looks like a nice one. Can you get an accurate measurement of the inner and outer diameters?

They say 1.8 cm inside diameter, 8 mm thick. They further say 2 sold, 3 available, so going fast

soundsgreat87

Hmm, think I'll pass on it then.. even if it is stretchy, 1.8cm is tiny. What I'd love is to find a ring about 3cm internal diameter but also really chunky to act as a barrier.

Sigra

Quote from: camchain on 2017-02-16 08:26:26
Nice work Sigrta. Would help some on here. Thank's for posting. and good luck.
Thanks! Two (and a bit) days in and it's looking and certainly feeling great. I can hardly believe that I seem to have hit on the perfect device first time - if anybody is interested, I highly recommend that you give these a go.