Author Topic: Hair Dryer  (Read 3483 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Hair Dryer
« on: 2018-12-26 16:38:57 »
Some one just asked me, and yes when i shower and dry my hair, i also use the dryer on my dick, i pull the foreskin right back and use low heat on the dryer to dry my dick, this really dries it out, unlike a towel, so the inner lining is dry. This leaves the head really dry and the inner skin the same. If the skin goes over the head their is no moister there to wet the head. I have done this for years, which has meant my head is dry even if covered.

Any one else got any tips etc
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Re: Hair Dryer
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-26 20:21:11 »
That's a really great idea! I'll have to try that. I've just been drying the head and inner foreskin with a towel after showers, but that should definitely help. Thanks!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Hair Dryer
« Reply #2 on: 2019-02-08 06:15:13 »
Before I started retracting permanently I used to soak up the water from my glans and inner skin with a towel after shower and then cover the glans..
Now I also use the hairdryer on my dick and skin almost everytime I have a chance and it feels great because I really love it to have it completely dry all the way :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !