News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

loose skin?

Started by jimbob, 2019-04-08 10:38:51

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

Ive been pulled back for about 3 years now & its been very successful probably due to the shape of my glans  - its very mushroom shaped & keeps the foreskin back easily. I fold the skin over on itself & it stays in place easily.
I have noticed that while it looks nice from the top, there is a lot of loose skin underneath that I cant fold under. I have cut my frenulum years ago so I dont think that is stopping it.
Anyone else got this problem?

Dicsolovag

I am also experiencing the same.
I guess it is because the frenulum stretches that area every time you pull back. For example the tons of times of masturbation.
In contrast with someone who starts pulling back as a child, thd skin doesnt even grow that long.
I have started to use aloe vera spray on my skin. People say that it helps making the skin tighter.