Author Topic: Keratinization  (Read 4226 times)

Offline OopHarris

• NSFW Access
Keratinization
« on: 2019-03-08 07:27:15 »
What’s up, Brothers?!!!

I’ve been doing this pull back stuff for about two months now. I’ve done in the past but I had to stop on account I used to webcam with this girl on chaturbate and... it’s a long story. Anyway, the process is pretty simple for me. I have a lot of foreskin so when I pull back the skin bunches up behind the head. I’ve been thinking about the spoon method but I just got through with a frenulum tying and I’m waiting for it to heal.

But to the topic at hand, keratinization. I’ve been up and down this website and I haven’t really found answers for it. What I mean is, has anyone glans actually keratinized? And if so, how long did it take?

I heard that the glans’ skin is supposed to peel and stuff but mine hasn’t but it is getting smoother and smoother though. I’ve been using astringent and rubbing alcohol to aid drying it but as everyone already knows, this is a longer process.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Keratinization
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-08 17:47:39 »
With anything involving the body, there are very few "supposed to"s. ;D

Some guys experience peeling, some don't. Some guys get a tough glans in a month, other guys in a year.

There are ways to accelerate the process, but ultimately it comes down to how your body reacts to it. There's a huge variation in skin moisture, thickness, healing speed etc. and it's impossible to say.

Just relax and enjoy the journey. ;)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Keratinization
« Reply #2 on: 2019-03-08 20:04:21 »
With anything involving the body, there are very few "supposed to"s. ;D

Some guys experience peeling, some don't. Some guys get a tough glans in a month, other guys in a year.

There are ways to accelerate the process, but ultimately it comes down to how your body reacts to it. There's a huge variation in skin moisture, thickness, healing speed etc. and it's impossible to say.

Just relax and enjoy the journey. ;)

Agree with your comments, it can take some time
Love skining back and letting my head show