News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you mess with your penis once you’ve retracted?

Started by Bluie, 2020-10-02 05:40:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluie

Like the subject says, do you mess with your penis, like masturbation, adjustment, looking at it, etc, once you've pulled back properly? Or do you just let it be and give it no thought? I personally like pulling the shaft skin over the glans to watch it roll back to position, it's oddly satisfying to me lol, but otherwise try to ignore it.

camchain

Hi. yes that is part of the fun, love playing with it when it's pulled back.

Bluie

Now that I look at it, it's kinda a dumb question lol. I guess I was thinking too broad of a question, with an obvious answer.

Kylar

It's not a dumb question really :)  Watching the skin roll back and fail to cover the head when folded is fun

PermanetlyBareKnob

Quote from: Bluie on 2020-10-02 05:40:10
Like the subject says, do you mess with your penis, like masturbation, adjustment, looking at it, etc, once you've pulled back properly? Or do you just let it be and give it no thought? I personally like pulling the shaft skin over the glans to watch it roll back to position, it's oddly satisfying to me lol, but otherwise try to ignore it.

All of the above!  For me that's a big part of why I pull back!  I think my penis looks better with the glans out, so I definitely like to look it.  And I love masturbating with the skin taped back tight.  And of course, when it's taped back, it's fun to pull the skin forward over the glans and then watch it pull back tight again.

Bluie

Quote from: PermanetlyBareKnob on 2020-10-04 00:40:38
All of the above!  For me that's a big part of why I pull back!  I think my penis looks better with the glans out, so I definitely like to look it.  And I love masturbating with the skin taped back tight.  And of course, when it's taped back, it's fun to pull the skin forward over the glans and then watch it pull back tight again.
I've actually tried masturbating with my skin pulled all the way back(though without the tape) and it fell reaaally powerful, sensation wise. I'm actually gonna try to tape back soon, hopefully I don't accidentally get paraphimosis from an erection lol.