Author Topic: A Countrydirt Diary  (Read 12453 times)

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
A Countrydirt Diary
« on: 2019-01-22 12:13:43 »
Hello gents.  I thought I would start a thread to document my progress.  I won't be posting photos.

Here is a bit of background.   I've been obsessed with my penis for as long as I can remember.  I suppose most males are.  I've been retracting my foreskin since I was a kid and I'm 55 now.  I've been working toward permanent retraction for the past 5 years or so.  I tried the spoon method for a bit, but always ended up with some swelling of the foreskin within 12-24 hours, so would let things slide back for a few days.  The longest I've gone retracted until now has been about 36 hours, however, it is very common to be retracted for a full day at work or around home. 

I have a couple of reasons I am taking on the journey of full time retraction.  First off, I like the appearance of it better, even with the piled up skin behind my glans.  I suppose that goes all the way back to when I was at least in junior high and started playing sports and experienced the locker room.  As far as I can recall, the only uncut pricks I saw were mine and my brothers' (and my dad's of course).  The second reason is cleanliness.  I don't really like the smell and whatnot after a few hours covered.  I always retract when I piss and I can always catch the smell, particularly after sex with my wife or from masturbating.  Finally, I want to lower my sensitivity primarily for sex.  I struggled with premature ejaculation after my wife and I started slowing down our frequency in bed after 20 years of marriage and 3 sons. 

I pierced and tied my frenulum 5 years ago and am very happy with the result.  It loosened up the foreskin considerably and that was likely when I started thinking more about full time retraction.  I did experience a loss of some sensitivity with oral sex from it, but the increased stamina in the bedroom for regular sex was worth it.   I experimented with the spoon method and made it several 24 hours stretches and enjoyed that.   

Over the past few months, I simply would pull it back and for the most part it would remain retracted for up to 12 hours (dependent upon cold and activity level.)   I've never had an issue with not being able to retract fully with an erection, but it hasn't been automatic.  I've gotten used to my glans being rubbed on my underwear, so don't have too much sensitivity there.

Which brings me to where I am now.  I've been wearing an o-ring behind my glans for about the last 48 hours and have been fully retracted for 24.  I slept with it on last night and it was very comfortable.  It is stretchy enough that with an erection it doesn't cause me any issues and it is keeping the skin pulled behind my head.  In this short time, I'm noticing a change in texture, but not color yet and all seems to be well.  I plan on removing the ring when I shower later and making certain to wash well, then dry things off completely, apply some rubbing alcohol to the inner foreskin and around my glans, then put the ring back on after I shave my face.

I'll try to update my progress regularly and let you know what works and what doesn't work.  For now, I'm just going to focus on the rubbing alcohol and ring so I can isolate what is working or not working.  I'm a scientist at heart, so want to limit the variables.

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
Re: A Countrydirt Diary
« Reply #1 on: 2019-01-23 11:00:42 »
I remain fully retracted for another night and woke up this morning to pee and things are looking good.  I did have some pretty solid morning wood and am happy to see that the ring is causing no issues.  I took the ring off for about 3 hours yesterday afternoon and my foreskin remained back behind the head the entire time while I drove to the grocery store and picked up groceries.  I'll have another full day of work today.  I'll check in later.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-23 18:45:19 »
Nice work!

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-24 00:46:52 »
Made it through another work day with complete retraction and all is well.   I did notice that I am not seeing any fluid build up in my foreskin like I have in the past, so am feeling very encouraged.  Everything is nice and dry.  Just a few more hours and then off to bed again for another night of the air on my glans.  I may sleep in the nude if the bedroom is warm enough. 

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-01-24 02:35:05 »
I can't tell you how pleased I am so far. This is definitely the longest I've gone retracted and everything is going very well. My foreskin is remaining retracted without any hint of rolling forward, the inner foreskin is drying nicely and the glans is gaining a new texture. I even think that the amount of foreskin behind my glans looks a little thinner and is not quite as bunched up.  I'm only at 3 days fully retracted and I can't wait to see what everything looks like by the weekend. 
For me, it seems that rubbing alcohol for drying and a thin rubber ring behind my glans is doing the trick. It seems that the fluid build up or selling I've noticed with the spoon method is not happening with this approach.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2019-01-25 01:51:07 »
Great!! Now to see if it sticks ;)

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-01-25 11:41:43 »
Day 5 or 6 and all is well.  I woke up with morning wood and as I walked to the bathroom I could just tell that things were shaping up as it were.   There was slight swelling of the foreskin, but the glans is nicely wrinkled.  Last night was the first night that I didn't wake up constantly aware of being retracted. 

I observe that I become less and less aware throughout the day that I'm retracted, in other words, loosing some of that sensitivity we all experience.

Nothing much else to report.   

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-01-26 15:59:51 »
Update - remained retracted yesterday and overnight, despite the fact that I had to go in to work late and help out from about 4-9 last night.  Lots of walking and activity and so more desensitizing went on.   I took the glans ring off before bed last night and pretty much stayed retracted as far as I could tell while sleeping.  Woke about 6 am to feel my foreskin sliding forward, so retracted back of over the morning wood and got up from bed.   

The glans is drying nicely as well as the inner foreskin.  I put the glans ring back on this morning (after sitting up for at least an hour having my morning cuppa and realizing that I remained retracted while sitting, but thought I would add an extra measure of help with the ring. 

So this is definitely the longest period of time that my foreskin has stayed retracted and I am very happy with what is happening. 

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #8 on: 2019-01-26 18:41:49 »
Thanks for writing about your experiences in the form of a diary!  :)

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-01-27 14:24:56 »
Thanks for writing about your experiences in the form of a diary!  :)
  I thought that if I made regular updates, it might be encouraging to some of the "shy" readers and would show that there is some activity on the board and encourage others to share their experiences.   There is a lot of information if you take the time to read back over the various threads on the boards, but there is not a lot of real time active discussion going on.  It's encouraging when I log on the board and see new posts, as compared to coming on for several days in a row and not seeing any new discussion.

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-01-27 14:35:19 »
I am starting on the 2nd week of full time retraction.  I know this is the longest period I have gone with continuous results.  I can share the following observations:
 - After about 5 days, I became aware that I was no longer aware that my foreskin was retracted.  Perhaps this sensation is the new normal
 - The fluid build up or swelling I've experienced in my retracted foreskin seems to be lessening as, I expect, the folded veins & arteries get used to this new orientation and are doing their jobs of taking blood in and out around the folds.
 - Hygiene seems to be easier.  I've masturbated a couple of times and had sex with my wife a couple of times, remained or returned to a retracted state after, as I have not noticed any disgusting smells emanating from my penis.  A daily shower, followed by an application of rubbing alcohol to my inner foreskin and then returning the rubber o-ring behind my glans and everything seems to be golden.
 - My glans is starting to change appearance and color.  It has a more wrinkled appearance, yet is smooth and dry and the reddish color is fading more to pink.  I also think that the glans, the flaccid state, has taken on a bit of flare in the corona.  I am noticing that the meatus is changing appearance as well - I'll have to work on the description for a bit before I write that out.

That's all for today.  I will try to continue to update on a regular basis  in order to keep the board active.

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2019-01-30 11:36:18 »
Not much new to report.  I'm working on 10 days of 24 hour retraction and all is well.  I seem to be calming down a little without having constant erections throughout the day.   I mentioned in my last post that I think the form of the meatus is starting to change a little.  It seems to be taking on a bit of an inverted appearance when flaccid, but not too much.  Overall, the sensation of being retracted is starting to fade a little more and I find myself not noticing that I'm pulled back all of the time.  No smells that I notice and just a touch of smegma is under the ring when I take it off to clean up.   

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #12 on: 2019-01-30 17:40:16 »
Yeah, during the first month or so for me, the meatus changed shape and for a while I couldn't piss standing up, haha. It'd just go everywhere.

guest2067

« Reply #13 on: 2019-01-30 18:10:20 »
Enjoying reading your progress, I’m new to the site and may emulate what you are doing too. Thanks for sharing!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: 2019-01-30 18:33:59 »
Enjoying reading your progress, I’m new to the site and may emulate what you are doing too. Thanks for sharing!

Nice icon, definitely write an intro and tell us more :)