Author Topic: Foreskin permanently retracted...its fine right??  (Read 8602 times)

Offline DownSouthProblem

Hey this isn't exactly the topic this place was made for, but I'd really appreciate your help...

I'm 18 years old, and my foreskin stays pulled back all the time, but that wasn't a decision I made, it cuz it won't go back up. I was first able to completely retract my foreskin at age 13, but when I tried pushing it back up, over the head, it wouldn't go over the base of the head. I got curious about this, and I want to know, its not unhealthy in any way right? A penis head that's always exposed? I haven;t experienced any issues till now, but I just want to be safe.

And in a slightly unrelated topic, do any of you know how I could, I dunno, stretch my foreskin or something, so I can get it back over the head??

Thanks a lot, in advance.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskin permanently retracted...its fine right??
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-18 12:18:10 »
Afternoon,

I know that when I was younger, 15/16 I never really pulled my foreskin back during erections meaning that my foreskin was tight enough to only show the tip of my head but when I eventually did it was tight and needed a good push forward to get it back over the head. Now it rolls back when I get an erection. I imagine that if we constantly keep our foreskin retracted it stretches the frenulum so perhaps pulling your foreskin forward may also help loosen your foreskin(?).

Hope this helps in some way.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-18 13:16:51 »
Hi,

I suspect you may have had some case of paraphimosis or the foreskin was retracted in a way that the tip is folded under the edge of the cockhead (which is how the so-called Spoon Method folds the foreskin too). Hard to say which one, but you got lucky that it didn't have any adverse effects other than the head being permanently exposed.

It's not unhealthy to be that way as long as the blood flow in the penis is okay. I'm surprised you didn't tell your parents when you had the "accident", especially since I'd guess it was rather uncomfortable or even painful to have the head uncovered and touching things that it had never touched before.

Depending on how much foreskin you have and, it likely can be pulled over the head again (and if the fold is undone it might even stay on if it's long enough... but chances are there needs to be some stretching done to get more length if you want to cover it again.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-04-18 23:51:40 »
If you have been pulled back for 5 years with no problems then you have achieved what many of the contributors here aim for. Can you post a pic and we can comment better.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-04-19 13:35:14 »
I have a friend whose foreskin pulled itself back when he was about 16 and it has stayed there ever since, so he has had a bare glans for the last 50 years. Naturally retracted foreskins are fairly common, especially if they are short and don't fully cover the glans in the first place.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-04-19 21:06:08 »

I have a friend whose foreskin pulled itself back when he was about 16 and it has stayed there ever since, so he has had a bare glans for the last 50 years. Naturally retracted foreskins are fairly common, especially if they are short and don't fully cover the glans in the first place.

Its impossible to say whether these are actually naturally short foreskins or if at some point in childhood the foreskin got retracted and never got returned fully unfolded over the head again, leading to an eventual outgrowing of the foreskin during puberty. I agree that it sounds like this second situation is what had happened to the poster here. In leaving the foreskin folded under behind the glans during puberty, it didn't get to lengthen with the rest of the penis and is now far too short to stay covering the glans even when soft.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline retractedrich

« Reply #6 on: 2018-04-21 08:06:10 »
As long as it is not so tight it is cutting off circulation to the glans  then you should be fine. If at all concerned, go see your doctor.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-04-22 21:30:57 »
Hey this isn't exactly the topic this place was made for, but I'd really appreciate your help...

I'm 18 years old, and my foreskin stays pulled back all the time, but that wasn't a decision I made, it cuz it won't go back up. I was first able to completely retract my foreskin at age 13, but when I tried pushing it back up, over the head, it wouldn't go over the base of the head. I got curious about this, and I want to know, its not unhealthy in any way right? A penis head that's always exposed? I haven;t experienced any issues till now, but I just want to be safe.

And in a slightly unrelated topic, do any of you know how I could, I dunno, stretch my foreskin or something, so I can get it back over the head??

Thanks a lot, in advance.

I would have to agree with Kylar on this but also cavalier, having spent 5 years, is the head still exposed or is it intermittent, as you say you want advise to get it over your head. Could you explain a bit more, is your head still exposed?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-04-26 22:18:05 »
Some pictures would be helpful in evaluating exactly why  the foreskin stays behind the glans. My suspicion is, like Kylar said, that you had a mild paraphimosis, which prevented the foreskin from re-covering the glans. If it hasn't caused problems in 5 years, I don't think you have anything to worry about. And many of us here would consider you lucky for having achieved this state of permenet retraction without any effort. But if you really want to try getting the foreskin back forward, over the glans, here are some general suggestions. Again, pictures would help us be more specific. But I'm guessing that the tight phimotic ring of the rigid band is probably buried in the folds of the foreskin, and not easy to see or reach for stretching. My first suggestion would be just to squeeze the glans tightly with your fingers, while pushing the foreskin forward, over the glans. By squeezing the glans, you might be able to make it temporarily small enough to "pop" the tight ring of the foreskin over it, and move it forward. If that doesn't work, and you need to stretch this ring a bit first, then you should probably pull the foreskin back, toward the base of the shaft, as far as it will go. By doing this, you will probably be able to reveal the tight area, which will show up on the shaft, as a section that's narrower than the rest. You might then be able to pinch this section of skin with your fingers, on either side of the shaft, and stretch it horizontally for a minute or two, several times a a day, until it gets wide enough to push over your glans when you squeeze it, like I said before. Applying a steroid cream to the constricted area might help it to stretch out faster. Keep is posted on what you do and how it goes.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-04-27 07:10:38 »
Hi. I keep mine back all the time now have done foe years now without any problems to. Look's and feel's great to that way. good luck.

guest1568

« Reply #10 on: 2018-04-27 08:26:24 »
I'm pretty sure that you had overgrown your foreskin and that's the dream of many people here including me. Don't worry, it's not dangerous unless you feel it affects your blood flow, which is not your case I believe

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-04-27 10:50:54 »
I'm pretty sure that you had overgrown your foreskin and that's the dream of many people here including me. Don't worry, it's not dangerous unless you feel it affects your blood flow, which is not your case I believe

Yes agree

Offline matureknob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2018-04-30 07:37:28 »
Yes it is fine provided your foreskin is happy to stay back and is not too tight. I am one of the fortunate ones whose foreskin is exactly like that and I have been permanently skinned back for years.  My knob is now exactly as it would have been had I been circumcised and I'm sure all those at the naturist functions I attend take it for granted that I am cut.  So, I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

Matureknob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-04-30 13:00:23 »
Yes it is fine provided your foreskin is happy to stay back and is not too tight. I am one of the fortunate ones whose foreskin is exactly like that and I have been permanently skinned back for years.  My knob is now exactly as it would have been had I been circumcised and I'm sure all those at the naturist functions I attend take it for granted that I am cut.  So, I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

Matureknob

you are a lucky chap, so you have any issues at all or pictures

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #14 on: 2018-05-02 04:00:39 »
Hi there, as stated by a few other members it sounds like once your foreskin stayed back as your penis grew the skin didn't grow with it. If you want your glans covered again and you don't have enough foreskin to cover it then you need to stretch the skin in order to grow it to cover. I am circumcised and I am restoring my foreskin, there are many devices and techniques out there that are for lengthening foreskin and of course they work on both cut penises as well as penises with short foreskins.