Author Topic: Nofap and permanent retraction  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Nycamo

• View Profile
Nofap and permanent retraction
« on: 2018-01-05 12:19:53 »
Hey there!

I have been interested in oermanent foreskinretraction for quite a while... Though it never really worked, since i am a grower and my dick grew quite a lot, which made and kind of glans ring rather difficult and ineffective.
Recently i started to participate in nofap and noticed that my cock stays a lot bigger since i started. I tried to use a hairband again to keep it back - it is a bit tight, but lose enough to still allow bloodflow.
And thanks to the fact that my penis now stays bigger even when flaccid or under a cold shower, i am finally able to keep it retracted for long periods of time!

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence, but it seems to make sense to me, as one of the benefits is supposedly that the genitals would appear firmer and larger after some days.

So if you are a grower, you might wanna try this as well... Maybe it works for others as well? :)

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
Re: Nofap and permanent retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-06 19:15:06 »
Oh, nice! I've heard a few other guys say that not masturbating makes their dick stay plumper too. I haven't experienced it but glad it's working for you ;D

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-06 22:45:30 »
The idea of not masturbating, was to help when you  cum, would have a large  load. I have not heard of getting bigger because you didn't do it. I don't do it every week, but my dick has not got bigger. Jelqing does some thickness and as you say tieing the root can make you bigger
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline billymachine79

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-12 22:02:50 »
It does happen to me too, I always make sure to not unload my balls for a couple of days when I want to make a good impression on someone. Apart from the added benefit of bigger loads and more intense orgasms, I too notice a plumper penis overall, but more noticeably the head, also making it look drier, less reddish, more flared out, and even less probability of smell. Also, ball caressing and overall stimulae provided to the dick seems more pleasurable, amairait?

Offline Hazeleye

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-13 05:02:32 »
I always make sure to not unload my balls for a couple of days when I want to make a good impression

I always get a kick out of hearing guys using this phrase when commenting about saving up from not having an orgasm for some time to have a larger "load." In actual fact, you "unload your prostate" since that is the storage vesicle and the major source of the ejaculate. The "balls" produce a very minimum of sperm volume.