News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Off topic: trouble with peeing at urinals

Started by sm5000, 2022-08-15 19:56:37

Previous topic - Next topic

sm5000

Hi, I really don't know who could help me with this, so I'm just writing here. I've had an issue about peeing in urinals for like the past 5 years. When I try using a urinal I just can't pee (or just a bit comes out before I get an erection) because I instantly get hard from other people seeing me. There is just something about it that really turns me on. Is there any way to overcome this??? Does anyone experience the same? I would really want to be able to pee like a normal person + would be nice to see other people's cocks at restooms to see if they retract or so ;-)

Rob

Sounds like textbook exhibitionism. And this is a problem?

My goal is to not be seen. I'm insanely pee shy so is the exact opposite.

Certainly not the answer you're looking for, but I would say embrace it. Just don't get caught? :P

wolf77

Quote from: sm5000 on 2022-08-15 19:56:37
Hi, I really don't know who could help me with this, so I'm just writing here. I've had an issue about peeing in urinals for like the past 5 years. When I try using a urinal I just can't pee (or just a bit comes out before I get an erection) because I instantly get hard from other people seeing me. There is just something about it that really turns me on. Is there any way to overcome this??? Does anyone experience the same? I would really want to be able to pee like a normal person + would be nice to see other people's cocks at restooms to see if they retract or so ;-)
You could have a wank just before using the urinals.  ;D It would depend on how long your refractory period is though.

sm5000

It probably would help, but how do you manage jerking off in public right before using a urinal?

wolf77

Quote from: sm5000 on 2022-08-16 04:51:34
It probably would help, but how do you manage jerking off in public right before using a urinal?
Where there's a will(y), there's a way.

mjed

Quote from: sm5000 on 2022-08-15 19:56:37

Phew! Let's take a look at your situation, which I'm sure you know isn't ideal. 

Basically your mission at the restroom is not to pee but "to see other people's cocks at restrooms to see if they retract".  So, the first challenge is to recondition your mind because the purpose of urinals are for peeing and not for looking at other guys and getting turned on.  That is unhealthy.  If you were simply busting for a leak you'd be in there get the job done and leave.  If you saw another cock, well that's a bonus for you but you only, and not necessarily the guy next to you.  A reality check for you is that most guys in public restrooms just get on with peeing and get out without looking at anyone. So you thinking that others are seeing you is in your mind only.  Most who may glance at you will be in no way turned on by you at all in that situation. 

A restroom is a definitely a hazard/risk for you...so to fix this you should remove the hazard. Keep your visits to restrooms to an absolute minimum and keep out of trouble. Only go in them and use a urinal if you are busting for a leak. Do the job and get out or use a stall so you can't look at anyone.  Learn to control your urges and seek your sexual desires in a more salubrious and consensual setting.  Worst case seek professional assistance and not a forum such as this. 

Apologies if this has been blunt but you have to be cruel to be kind. 

Good Luck....

Nivek

Well, I do agree you need to recondition the mind. Maybe you could use the urinals when there are no one else around- and make sure you keep your eyes forward and to yourself if someone comes when you are doing it. Stand close to the urinal to avoid exposing yourself. Good luck...

CuriousSkinner

I think reconditioning the mind is a very good point. Does this only happen when there are people around? Or even when you are just on your own?  I do get where you are coming from with people around I find it quite difficult to get started, even if I am desperate and I don't really know why!