News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

There's a limit in creation of the Deep Wrinkles?

Started by SilverHawk, 2017-12-13 00:52:13

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm

Quote from: SilverHawk on 2018-01-01 23:12:34
Their sharpness is really interesting, but are they really effective? Shouldn't be the height bigger in order to achieve the result seen in the photo?
I believe that they are adequate the way they are to achieve those results.

jdm

Quote from: SilverHawk on 2018-01-01 21:55:22
...But here's the question: Which ring is the most comfortable for this type? Let's say the kumakkey ring but since it's expensive and not available is a metalic ring a good idea? Or the Jockey Ring they sell on alliexpress?
A metal ring is certainly usable, if you find the right size. Soundsgreat87 has used them a lot more extensively than I have, and can tell you more about that. Personally, for this method, I would prefer something like a Kumakkey. I have never used an actual Kumakkey, but I've made several similar devices of my own designed, but closely based on the original Kumakkey. My impression is that it's a great design, but the very thin elastic string bites into the sulcus, and causes discomfort. I have resolved this, and made some additional alterations/improvements. I've been meaning to post a tutorial on how to make them, but I never seem to actually do it. But recently my homemade Kummakey has started to tare, after many years of reliable use. So I will have to make a new one, which would be a perfect opportunity to take some pictures and create a tutorial. Keep an eye out for that. I'll try to do it sometime this month.

jdm

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2018-01-01 22:13:42
The dude does not seem to want to be contacted - he constantly makes new accounts and posts things and then disappears. But what I do know is that he made those rings by hand using a sheet of silicone rubber and a circle punch (like a cookie cutter, but really sharp lol).
That's good to know. I've tried to make them that way, but without a circle punch. I can never get them to come out satisfactorily using just scissors or Xacto knife.  :(  I don't know what a circle punch is, but I may look into that. Thanks.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: SilverHawk on 2018-01-02 02:58:50
Soundsgreat87 having used metal rings what do you suggest to check in size if someone is a shower? And how comfortable are they?

I can't say how to size a ring for a shower, since I'm not one ;D

If you are going to get a ring to just wear behind the glans, it might be difficult - you have to find a size that will not slip off while soft, but which won't be too uncomfortable while hard.

If you're looking to fold the skin backwards over it like I do, then you want a ring that's comfortable when hard. When soft, it won't matter, because it'll be trapped by the skin.

SilverHawk

Today i tried out 2 rings i have. Once alone and once together.

I think the blue one in the photos i post is the most adeguate.

The other one burns my foreskin a lot.

I notice that the unfolding done when i wear one of them isn't big as it was when i first begun my journey to keratinize my foreskin. I don't know if that's a good thing.

Now, what would it be the best method, 1 ring or 2? I am waiting for the other 2 blue rings i ordered so that i can use 2 of the same type together since they have a good shape.

I find it very uncomfortable to wear them thought. It's not like with the silicone sleeves. Even though my foreskin is almost keratinized i have still issues! An idea is to put a cotton sleeve in the place i put the ring.

SilverHawk

1 more curiosity Soundsgreat87. Would you consider a metal ring more comfortable than a silicone one?

soundsgreat87

I would not recommend wearing 2 rings at once - in my experience, they pinch the skin, and can even cut it  :-X

I don't think metal rings are more comfortable, at least in my experience. They can get really uncomfortable when hard. But I haven't tried many rubber/silicone rings either...

SilverHawk

Today i tried on a plastic ring i had ordered long ago and it turned out quite nice. It's not too stretchy and it's very thin. It looks like it remains in this position with no efforts.

However i notice the skin unfolds a bit behind it. It's what i need or i need i thicker ring in order for the skin to not unfold?