News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin pulled back turn on

Started by Jockbox, 2016-09-21 10:00:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Does the look of a Penis with the foreskin pulled back turn you on?

Yes
131 (72.4%)
No
7 (3.9%)
Just like the look of the foreskin pulled back
43 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 181

Jockbox

Hi guys. I am just curious to know if anyone gets turned on when they see a Penis with the foreskin pulled back. This poll might not be to everyones taste, so apologies if it offends anyone.

Teasle

I really like it when the foreskin is pulled back as far as possible, thats why i love the taping method the best! :D

anon21

Used to get hard almost everytime I see my own penis retracted, and when I think that my glans is uncovered to the world behind my pants, not as much nowadays.

Truth be told I just got hard for a moment there typing this.

Jockbox

Mm gave me a semi reading it.

pelagian

Yes. The thought that a guy has consciously chosen to do this is erotic for me.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Lanyx

I voted for yes. Reading this question got me semi-aroused as well.

bobenc0

Voted for ..just like look because I really like to see dicks. Usually prefer to see uncut ones but some cut dicks also gets me hard when I just see them.  Really like to see retracted dicks because I know how it feels and I am usually curious if the guy keep it like that or it is just for the picture :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Johnscot

I love the look of cut dicks, pulled back is nearly as hot although taped right back so it looks cut is the best.

soundsgreat87

Wsmman

I'm a naturist and like to look at picture of other naturists. Love it when there area few pictures of a guy and he's pulled the foreskin back for some of them. It turns me on that he's made a conscious decision to pull it back and expose the glans.

guest368

If I see a bare glans in public I'm always fascinated to know if they actually still have a foreskin or if it's just kept back behind the rim for show.

The idea of seeing an exposed helmet makes me want to pull my skin back as far as it goes to fully expose my own head.

Uncut_soldier

Most uncut guys I've seen, first time I saw their cock the foreskin was retracted.  Only one because he did it himself. I'm surprised to see foreskin that can cover when hard like mine.

FormerRetractor

Absolutely, that's why I started pulling back in the first place...and still turns me on...

PermanetlyBareKnob

Absolutely!  My favorite is a guy cut so tight that the shaft is smooth even when he's soft.  And for myself, my favorite way to bare my cockhead is using the tape method with the skin pulled back as tight as possible.

cavalier

For me the real turn on is pulling back the foreskin. This is why I go covered at night and pull back in the morning when I get up. It feels great to pull back and kinda sets me up for the rest of the day! I much prefer seeing at a cut dick or a pulled back dick so the glans are showing rather than an uncut dick with the glans covered up. Seeing the glans is like saying, "I am ready for action".