News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Glan Ring Try

Started by uncut1017, 2022-11-26 05:37:45

Previous topic - Next topic

uncut1017

Hey guys, seen a lot of discussion about glan rings so i went ahead an tried one and wanted to share. Comfortable, lot thicker than expected. Im a grower not shower so flaccid its kinda loose but stays pretty good. Made of silicone and has a zip lock for sizing. it does keep the skin back!

hung.part.timer

Well, it's getting the job done in terms of keeping your foreskin back, but it is not very subtle. Let us know how it goes after a couple of weeks on!

uncut1017

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-11-26 17:58:19
Well, it's getting the job done in terms of keeping your foreskin back, but it is not very subtle. Let us know how it goes after a couple of weeks on!

definitly not subtle lol and will do. how long have you been skin back?

lvprcm

Looks good! Does it slip off? Where did you acquire it? I may get one.  :)

konfied88

Seems to get the job done, that's for sure ;) Not subtle, but then again it does have some "cock-ringy" appeal to it!

uncut1017

Quote from: lvprcm on 2022-11-29 12:05:39
Looks good! Does it slip off? Where did you acquire it? I may get one.  :)

so far no slippage stays on good, depends i would say are you a grower or shpwer? and i got it from wish app

uncut1017

Quote from: konfied88 on 2022-11-29 12:09:26
Seems to get the job done, that's for sure ;) Not subtle, but then again it does have some "cock-ringy" appeal to it!

definitely feels cock ring like lol

jimmy

I've been looking a lot recently for a new ring and see these coming up quite a bit on the likes of Ali and eBay!

Is it a soft rubber or hard, as it looks quite ridged?

Like the fact it's adjustable tho!

uncut1017

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-27 21:24:17
I've been looking a lot recently for a new ring and see these coming up quite a bit on the likes of Ali and eBay!

Is it a soft rubber or hard, as it looks quite ridged?

Like the fact it's adjustable tho!

its soft, very comfrotbale

jimmy

Thanks!

Is there any chance of accidentally tightening it? Think that does worry me a little with it

uncut1017

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-28 16:31:02
Thanks!

Is there any chance of accidentally tightening it? Think that does worry me a little with it

not at all so far

jimmy

I am tempted to give one a go

Supernewb

I wear a glans ring to keep my foreskin retracted too - In fact I have one on now. this. I prefer metal ones over silicone as they are heavier.
https://www.thechaingang.com/glans-ring-with-pressure-ball.html

As a grower also, the key is to get the right fit. Size it for when you are completely flaccid (at your smallest) and it should stay on 24/7.