Author Topic: Further retraction  (Read 6446 times)

guest90

Further retraction
« on: 2015-11-16 05:23:17 »
Hi.

I'm a almost-permanent retractor unless I run or bathe, when my foreskin rolls forward a little and cover my glans.

My glans is usually exposed as the foreskin stays behind the glans. But what I don't like is that the corona part always touches the wrinkled foreskin. I want the foreskin further retracted so my glans neck is fully exposed, all the time.

Is anyone here knows some useful method for this situation?

Maybe to many of you this is an absurd and trivial question, but I thought I'd like to know if any of you feel the same way.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Further retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2015-11-16 19:16:30 »
An important thing is: are you a grower, or a shower? I mean, when flaccid, does your penis sink inside your body? If so, it will make it much more difficult to keep the foreskin away from the corona.

Some of the taping methods will stretch the inner foreskin out so it's not bunched up against the corona.  My method of rolling it backwards over a cockring (http://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=404) keeps the inner foreskin stretched and mostly off the corona, which is nice. I'm also pretty sure there are some Japanese retraction devices which accomplish this.

guest90

« Reply #2 on: 2015-11-16 22:52:34 »
soundsgreat87, thank you!

I think I'm a shower since my glans is not sink into the body.

I saw the pic, and am very impressed how much your corona is exposed. It must feel great when it rub against the underwear ;D

But I'm afraid this method will loosen the foreskin and it won't stay pulled back if without the ring. What is it like?

Thanks

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2015-11-17 05:48:06 »
It does feel great :D

I have noticed that it's making my foreskin a little looser, but not longer. But when I'm not wearing the ring, I can fold it like this and it stays in place: http://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=381 http://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=380

I can do that because I cut my frenulum.. it would be very hard to do with a regular frenulum!

guest90

« Reply #4 on: 2015-11-17 09:38:47 »
Ah, frenulum.

I like your photos of your glans in the different post, but I don't have the courage to do the same, I'm such a coward...

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2015-11-17 17:19:02 »
There's nothing cowardly about not wanting to perform minor surgery on yourself ;D It took me a LONG time to build up the courage! If your frenulum is pretty short, you could always ask a doctor to do it.

guest90

« Reply #6 on: 2015-11-17 21:41:54 »
Thank you. Maybe I'll try in the future  :P