News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spoon success

Started by strathsport101, 2018-10-01 16:05:11

Previous topic - Next topic

strathsport101

Hey guys. Recently had another go at the spoon method and I actually managed to get it to work quite well! I think I failed before because I wasn't spending enough time tucking with the spoon. I'm quite lucky as my foreskin stays behind the head normally, but was curious to see if I could get rid of the bunching.  I was amazed at the success. I could even tug on the shaft quite a lot and it stayed in place. It also stayed in place when I went flaccid (I found I was able to do the spoon method better when erect).

I have put some images online and a vid so hopefully you can see (plus some without spoon method, for contrast):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hwlt88oudzwn5x2/AABZN0F_sWqmIMCqcfIEiUjCa?dl=0

Uncut_soldier

Looks great. Very impressive vid how it snaps back like that when you try and push it forward

strathsport101

Thanks! Yeah I was pleased with that :)