News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Question for straight men

Started by bareuncut, 2024-02-29 11:28:24

Previous topic - Next topic

bareuncut

If you are straight and practicing retraction; why do you do it? Why do you think retraction is a better choice?

When I first told my wife (before wedding), she was in absolutely stunned. She thought retraction is a mutilation and couldn't comprehend why a normal straight man would practice it. She always enjoyed the sex. My inflated glans gave her intense orgasm, and as my penis is desensitized, I last long and almost always ejaculate after her orgasm. But it took time for her to accept my status as normal.

Do you have similar conversation with any woman?
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

Derek

Better hygiene is a big plus. With permanent foreskin retraction, you're always ready and don't need a quick clean-up before getting close. It's clean all the time. Also, this way when you're touched, the direct stimulation on the glans can really amp up the pleasure, leading to a stronger finish. Since we're not living in the wild, protecting the glans isn't as big of a deal. Auto-circumcision is something a lot of guys choose for good reasons. And it's not really about sexual orientation; it's more about personal preference.

burtonian

My decision to try permanent retraction had nothing to do with my sexual orientation which is straight, albeit with an interest in penises and all that we can do with them.  It was primarily to tackle balinitis, satisfy curiosity and, I freely admit, for the sexual buzz.  Various polls have shown the membership of this forum to be roughly 50% straight, 25% gay and 25% bi.  These are rough percentages and I am aware that there is a welcome minority that do not consider they belong in any of these categories.  Taking populations as a whole we may either consider that straight guys are under represented on the forum or believe that gay and bi guys are more interested in presenting their equipment in the most attractive, bare headed, way.  Either way, this forum seems to be a beacon of mutual respect and tolerance compared to the rabid nonsense on some pro and anti circumcision sites.

Gopherbear

Absolutely agree with the burtonian about appreciating the respectfulness and tolerance on this forum compared to a lot or procirc or anticirc conversation. I like our middle way approach and the connection it gives me with my uncircumcised and circumcised brothers alike. Can appreciate a bare head and still have my foreskin.

Argon

My first girlfriend had never seen an intact penis before.  She didn't think it looked as "nice" as a circumcised penis.  So I retracted as a compromise.  She liked it, so I stuck with it.  By the time we broke up I was permanently retracted 24/7 and I had come to think it looked "nicer" too, so I just stuck with it.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Thomt

Quote from: burtonian on 2024-03-02 21:43:28Either way, this forum seems to be a beacon of mutual respect and tolerance compared to the rabid nonsense on some pro and anti circumcision sites.

New arrival here but this definitely seems to be the case so far.

Ps. Straight and enjoying experimenting with the new look!

ThePiemel

Keep this line open boys. Because some of the girls, more open then many gentlemen, will put the questions straight next to my tuna sandwich  :-X But I can tell you, the girls will be more happy with guys exchanging information just like they do at the bridge club. Or playing golf. Unless the caddy is there or the gardener.

Just passing the message I got so many times from so many girls. Up to impressive ages. But not the least interested in spoiling the game.