News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My glans ring

Started by nunzio, 2023-03-11 15:33:41

Previous topic - Next topic

nunzio

Finally the glans ring that I ordered arrived. Been using for a day it is super comfortable and it does slip.

Derek

Looks very natural and nice. Are they sold on Amazon? What's its name/brand?

hung.part.timer

I wish they sold these locally in the states. Every site I've seen makes me second guess using my credit card

nunzio

hung.part.timer

I just saw this on Amazon in the US and oddly think it might be a viable alternative.

https://www.amazon.com/BUFFR-Silicone-Wedding-Protector-Engagement/dp/B0B786JT61

CuriousSkinner

I have never tried a ring, but actually this does look really comfortable. How much are planning to wear it?

jdm

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-03-12 02:43:53
I just saw this on Amazon in the US and oddly think it might be a viable alternative.

https://www.amazon.com/BUFFR-Silicone-Wedding-Protector-Engagement/dp/B0B786JT61
That looks like it could work, if they made them big enough. But I doubt that they do. They're made for finders, not dicks.

jdm

Quote from: nunzio on 2023-03-11 15:33:41
Finally the glans ring that I ordered arrived. Been using for a day it is super comfortable and it does slip.
That looks like a great ring. I notice that in the pictures on Ali Express they show it worn in a different orientation. Have you tried it both ways?

nunzio

Quote from: jdm on 2023-03-14 01:34:32
That looks like a great ring. I notice that in the pictures on Ali Express they show it worn in a different orientation. Have you tried it both ways?

Doesn't even work the way they show in the pictures. It just fits perfectly the way I am using and it stays on 24/7 if I leave it be.