News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have you forgotten your previous sensations?

Started by Derek, 2023-03-10 04:54:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

Hi guys! I've been retracting for about five years. At first it was a bit painful. Then it became ok. At some point I noticed that masturbation or sex changed because of loss of hyperensitivity. I scared a bit but still kept pulling back because pulling foreskin forward felt wierd as if something was wrong. I compared my previous sensations to the current ones. Now I've forgotten my old dick life. I pull back because it feels natural and I enjoy my current state. Have you had the same stage during keratinization process and this transition period? Have you forgotten sensations when you were in the original mode?

Exposed glans

Keratinization did improve my sexual performance making me last longer by which my wife is enjoying longer, stronger and better orgasmic pleasure than before and because of this, my wife makes me to have sex more frequently.

Derek

Can you feel her vaginal walls in the same way you did before? Have you changed the way you thrust? What changed in the way you experience vaginal sex? As for me, I thrust a way harder during the first five minutes. Then I slow down, switch to deeper motions and then switch to fast shallow thrusts. Living with bare glans affected the way I penetrate a woman

boris0604

Now trying to remain permanently pulled-back (helped by regular bathing with surgical spirit) I have had a definite reduction in sensitivity together with toughening (keratinisation) of the head. This has greatly increased the amount of stimulation that I need to achieve orgasm.
I am less able to climax through penetration alone (not being able to feel the vaginal walls so much), and increasingly need manual stimulation to "complete the job".

Derek

Quote from: boris0604 on 2023-03-10 06:17:19
Now trying to remain permanently pulled-back (helped by regular bathing with surgical spirit) I have had a definite reduction in sensitivity together with toughening (keratinisation) of the head. This has greatly increased the amount of stimulation that I need to achieve orgasm.
I am less able to climax through penetration alone (not being able to feel the vaginal walls so much), and increasingly need manual stimulation to "complete the job".
How do you feel about decrease in sensitivity? As for me, keratinization gives more options for penetration techniques. I mean variations betwee deep/strong/slow and fast/shallow frictions. Anyways I feel a strong built up of sensations after 10-15 minutes and it feels that sensitivity increases dramatically to finish inside her.

boris0604

When penetrating, I find it most stimulating to make very shallow, but rapid, thrusts into my wife's pussy. This is very different from the way it used to be. Previously I needed long, deep strokes to be stimulated.

Derek

Quote from: boris0604 on 2023-03-10 14:08:21
When penetrating, I find it most stimulating to make very shallow, but rapid, thrusts into my wife's pussy. This is very different from the way it used to be. Previously I needed long, deep strokes to be stimulated.

The same thing here. Sometimes I use 10 to 1 technique: 10 fast shallow thrusts,  one deep. Then 9 to 2 and so on. When we reach 1 shallow and ten deep, my wife's pussy is very juicy

boris0604

Interesting. I am not as methodical as you. Just short, repeated thrusts - as quickly as I can manage - until I build sensitivity in my "head", then try to continue until I shoot. Sometimes that takes a very long time (a result of trying to decrease my sensitivity). Seems to suit the Wife, though.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Derek on 2023-03-10 04:54:03
Hi guys! I've been retracting for about five years. At first it was a bit painful. Then it became ok. At some point I noticed that masturbation or sex changed because of loss of hyperensitivity. I scared a bit but still kept pulling back because pulling foreskin forward felt wierd as if something was wrong. I compared my previous sensations to the current ones. Now I've forgotten my old dick life. I pull back because it feels natural and I enjoy my current state. Have you had the same stage during keratinization process and this transition period? Have you forgotten sensations when you were in the original mode?
Quote from: Exposed glans on 2023-03-10 05:53:49
Keratinization did improve my sexual performance making me last longer by which my wife is enjoying longer, stronger and better orgasmic pleasure than before and because of this, my wife makes me to have sex more frequently.

Yes for me the sensation changed as the head became less sensitive, i can last longer, but now cannot remember the old feelings
Love skining back and letting my head show

Derek

I find it awesome. At some point you just stop comparing new sensations to old ones because you just don't remember how it was before.

boris0604

Like fellow contributors, I too cannot remember how it felt before I began pulling-back and working to reduce my sensitivity. But I don't regret the change in the least, in fact I will continue to try to reduce sensitivity further.