News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Autocicumcision technics

Started by Exposed glans, 2023-03-04 20:33:15

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Exposed glans

Pulled back with glass ring

Exposed glans

The cock was kept retracted by silicon ring not a glass ring

Exposed glans

AUTOCIRCUMCISION WITH SILICONE GLANS RING

Retract the foreskin and place the silicone ring behind the glans as shown in the picture. The silicone ring stops the foreskin to come forward

Exposed glans

Your foreskin is unlikely to stay retracted for longer periods. This is because the frenulum – the small, elastic-like band at the base of the head that connects the foreskin to the shaft of the penis naturally pulls your foreskin down to cover the head of your penis.

Sometimes, wearing tight underwear is enough to keep the foreskin from returning to its natural state, although you may still have to adjust it regularly.

But wearing the silicone rings stops the foreskin coming forward

Exposed glans

Start using the silicone glans ring to keep the foreskin retracted and it works great. Later It will be always retracted without any aid

skin-off

I have a metal ring, I'm planning on buying a silicone one, what kind of ring do you recommend me? Your glans looks so good I hope some day I can achieve similar results, how long have you been retracting?

hung.part.timer

Quote from: Exposed glans on 2023-03-04 20:33:15
https://imgur.io/a/PPF0PyF

Hi, this is me! I'd say that this was helpful in conditioning the glans and inner foreskin to separate and create a gap more, but the most reliable and effective technique (for me) in the end is too just pull back and stay back.

That said, all this conditioning has made it so that my glans and foreskin favor being pulled back during a sexual encounter. So if the person is manipulating my erect penis and moving the foreskin, it'll retract back out when they let go. I've found this new and enjoyable