News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Would you encourage young straight men to retract?

Started by bareuncut, 2023-03-04 10:26:30

Previous topic - Next topic

bareuncut

I am asking this for two reasons. My wife's family and close friends often ask me if I ever regret my decision to retract permanently. I dated her after my foreskin comfortably rolled back. After we got engaged, I told her that I am intact but trained my foreskin to remain behind glans keeping my glans exposed. She was surprised beyond believe. She grew-up in a very conservative culture where adult men would never have intact foreskin. So she told her mother and close friends about my status, and since then, many of her friends and relatives ask me about my experience. The most difficult question I get from some young adults is whether I would recommend permanent retraction. The old practice of circumcision is becoming less common, and many young men in her family and friends are now intact. Some of them are curious about sex-life with a bare glans (and some think bare glans is healthy).

Recently two of my wife's nephews in college asked me whether I enjoy sex better in my retracted status. My honest feeling is: based on my personal experience, vaginal sex is more pleasurable with covered glans and flexible foreskin. But after permanent retraction, I have vaginal sex for longer duration without ejaculating (although all the nerve endings on my foreskin are intact and they are a source of sexual gratification). So I can naturally satisfy most women before finishing. Oral sex or handjobs are more pleasurable in pulled-back status.

However I didn't enthusiastically encouraged them to change status. I tell them to give it a try and decide by themselves. I caution them that it takes a long time (about 2 years for me) to reach a natural looking permanent retraction, they have to refrain from normal sexual activities during this long training period, and it is very hard to find rings which may hold foreskin comfortably behind the glans (at least during the first phase). Both wanted to try. I suggested them to start by fully retracting foreskin at night before going to bed (no sex) and wear a tight-fitting cotton-made brief underwear. My trainer told me that wearing a tight cotton underwear serves two purposes: first, it holds back the foreskin behind glans, and second, the friction between the fabric and the exposed glans accelerate keratinizion/desensitizion process and also stimulates ejaculation and reduce the desire to have sex until the retraction becomes more natural.

However, I am not sure if a straight man needs a permanent retraction in these days. Circumcision is out-of-fashion now. There are easy treatments of phimosis and UTIs. And vaginal sex feel better with flexible foreskin. So, what is the purpose of encouraging young straight men to retract?
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

Derek

I was 35 when I started retracting. It felt nice. I liked that my penis was cleaner and I liked new sensations. During the first year I didn't notice any significant changes in what I felt during vaginal sex. Then I noticed that basic handjob doesn't feel that nice as before. The skin was dry for it. Then I also noticed that I didn't feel vaginal walls as I did before. However I couldn't return to my previous penis life. When I put foreskin forward, it felt wierd.
I decided to continue pulling back. I liked the fact that I can last longer. I liked deeper sensations. After five years of retraction I enjoy vaginal sex a lot. I don't remember my old sensations any more. It takes time for the brain to rebuild orgasmic patterns.
I would not recommend to young men to start pulling back because intact penis is perfect. I would definitely recommend it to more mature men to explore their penis on a new level. Now I like deeper thrusts and deeper sensations which build during longer intercouse. I remember counting lambs in my head in my twenties not to cum fast. Now I have control over penetration and can offer more variety in my thrusts to my wife.