News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your glans?

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-12 15:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Traposaurus

Here's mine with a coin to fold over the skin and a small piece of surgical tape to hold it in place. I don't really like the look of the tape, but it seems to work pretty well.
Thoughts?

oldestserv

oldestserv

Gopherbear

Quote from: Gopherbear on 2023-05-01 12:38:09
Got some good pics this morning with the light. Shows my keratinization pretty well. I got a bit excited so half staff ;D but I'll try to get some good softies at another time.

Got a new one this morning.

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: Gopherbear on 2023-07-02 13:37:57
Got a new one this morning.

Nice one yes it does look great!

Juhho

Livingwithglansonair

Hi. I'm 23 y.o. guy. I found this web when I was looking for informations about pulling foreskin back. Now I'm there and I want to discuss about this problem on this web.

boris0604

Just making a contribution.

DiagonalFunctor

Quote from: Berry Wotan on 2022-08-15 19:24:39
;D My contribution:
Wow, yours looks very battle tested  :D Such a rough surface

uncutcaulk

From about a week ago.
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.

Vhh

HeroicGlance

Sure. 

Been an occasional retractor for many years- went permanent about 19 months ago. 
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-07-21 04:38:19
Sure. 

Been an occasional retractor for many years- went permanent about 19 months ago.

It looks so good - so nice and smooth and dry.

oldestserv

Mine after 18 months

HeroicGlance

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2023-08-11 18:19:57
It looks so good - so nice and smooth and dry.

Thanks! 

Time & good care does the trick.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.