News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

14 year old reaches one month milestone

Started by teenageroundhead44, 2018-09-29 20:54:44

Previous topic - Next topic

teenageroundhead44

Head looking dry and shaft wrinkles forming, my foreskin is shrinking

[edit] NO THANK YOU

soundsgreat87

sorry, kid, no pics or links to pics.

thesevenpointfive

Hehe  ;D nice to see young people join,  not allowed  :(
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest1850

I completely agree ..can't have underage here, however it's kinda too bad because I believe teen years are the age retraction could be most affective

Aspectshift

Quote from: RB37 on 2018-10-04 03:09:39
I completely agree ..can't have underage here, however it's kinda too bad because I believe teen years are the age retraction could be most affective

I also agree.
No underage here.

Also agree that 14 is that age when parents should probably talk to their kids about retraction. I was probably around 12 or 13 when my foreskin started separating from the head and it freaked me out a little... I wish someone could have told me what was going on.

soundsgreat87

I think it's okay for underage guys to ask questions and talk about their progress. I'd rather they be getting their information from a reliable source than e.g. Yahoo Answers :P

Just, no pics please. It may be legal where you are but not for the server owner and not for most people on the forum.

Johnny_V

I also think this is not the place for minors, however it's good that they have interest in this, and can be informed, unlike most of us, when we were at their age.
At one stage, I though that this could be jailbait to expose pedophiles.