News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

one on one cam compare chat

Started by hung.part.timer, 2022-12-21 03:35:47

Previous topic - Next topic

hung.part.timer

Hi fellas.

I'm interested in connecting w/other retractors on skype or other platforms to cam, discuss / compare / showoff our pieces for the purpose of enjoyment. I have a pretty big connections list on skype already and it's a significant part of how I find pleasurable experiences, but not many are retractors and I want to get into that more.

This is such a niche topic with so few communities like this forum, I wanted reach out and see what new skype connections I can make. I'm already in the skype group https://join.skype.com/abQSKZMKN3sk but it's not as busy as I'd hoped and don't think that group is looking for what I am.

Let's see how this goes!

anon21

Have you joined the discord server?

hung.part.timer

I haven't. Does that audience include guys more likely to be into cam sessions?

I've avoided discord as I don't have a ton of utility for it otherwise, and don't love downloading and managing new apps and avoid associating my personal info with the login process...all that said, if this is where the fun guys are, then I'll join

Uncutjemsca

Would be interested, on smaller side though fwiw

ThePiemel

Just two months ago, I launched a project online for also that. An anonymous fully encrypted peer to peer videochat. Which means even I can't moderate it, nor can anybody else. It goes directly from one user to the other and nobody can tap into it. Surely such services will pop up more soon. Or already exist.

hung.part.timer

Any other NYC members on here interested in chatting? Wouldn't mind hitting the gym changing room seeing how things stay in place.

TapedStick

The Piemel, can you tell us more about the project for anonymous encrypted peer chat? Where can we find out more bro?

mruncut4096

Hey Guys,

Is there a pulled back discord server? I would love to join if anyone has a link?

Thanks.
Kik: mr4096

slicendice

Quote from: mruncut4096 on 2023-09-14 13:34:52
Hey Guys,

Is there a pulled back discord server? I would love to join if anyone has a link?

Thanks.

there is.. the link is in this thread: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=439.0