News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

1.5yrs full retraction

Started by Kngzh, 2018-07-01 11:17:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Kngzh

Didnt realize it has been that long. been retracted and felt good. More hygienic and i am definitely not as sensitive. One thing i noticed different - is when fully erect, the foreskin is no longer able to cover the head. Perhaps, either shrunk or shortened?

I have been wearing the ring during daytime and resorted to folding method to expose the inner foreskin at night.

raj

Quote from: Kngzh on 2018-07-01 11:17:42
One thing i noticed different - is when fully erect, the foreskin is no longer able to cover the head. Perhaps, either shrunk or shortened?

I have been wearing the ring during daytime and resorted to folding method to expose the inner foreskin at night.

so your foreskin doesn't cover your glans partially or fully when erect ?

Kngzh

Yes!

Very happy with the way it is now  :)

_yeah_

What folding method are you referring to that you use at night? How well does it work at exposing the inner foreskin? I just do spoon method at night, but I always wake up and I'm covered again.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Kngzh

I would say it's like the reverse of spoon method. Inner foreskin on the outside

_yeah_

Oh, okay. Makes sense. Thanks!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Kngzh on 2018-07-01 11:17:42

Those are great methods and sound like great results
Love skining back and letting my head show